REPLICA CONTENT - My Daily Driver E92 LCI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REPLICA CONTENT - My Daily Driver E92 LCI

Hey guys (and girls), I've been a lurker here for a long time and finally have a "build" to post. In September 2013 I picked up my CPO 2011 328i Sport Coupe with 34k miles. In less than 5.5 months I've done about 7500 miles (daily driven to school/work, washed and stunted on weekends lol). While I was planning on bringing out my kouki s14 this summer, I caught a crazy steal on some Varrstoen ES7's and decided this was the year of the BMW.
    So here's the car the day I picked it up

In the godforsaken snow

Last week when I sold my stock wheels, never fear I'm not driving the car looking like this
    Last edited by Jaylall; 03-02-2014, 12:00 PM.

Needs moar low.

Otherwise, it looks good. I'm kind of glad it's not an m3, it seems like all of the e90/91/92's are m3's or wannabe m3's.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
      Needs moar low.

Otherwise, it looks good. I'm kind of glad it's not an m3, it seems like all of the e90/91/92's are m3's or wannabe m3's.
      I can't afford an m3 period, and I definitely can't afford to daily drive a 335i right now... Maybe in a year or so but I prefer to own rather than lease or worry about finance payments.

In regards to the low, got my hands on brand new ISC N1 Coilovers with camber plates to fit the 19x11 and 19x9.5 into the wheel well

Comment

Looking good so far

Grtzz

Build =>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=51076

Comment

I'm in for more.

Comment

it got my hands on brand new ISC N1 Coilovers with camber plates to fit the 19x11 and 19x9.5 into the wheel well

Comment

Update! Lowered

So I had the coilovers installed by Keith Landucci ( @e46_keith on instagram - Bagged White e46 m3). Usually i'd get some friends and we'd deal with this ourselves, but we aren't experienced BMW people so I chose an expert.

Anyway, the ISC's didnt drop the car as much as I wish they had, and I need a 2-3mm spacer to stop the front tires from rubbing the coilovers. the rear outer lips have been ravaged from rubbing before I lowered it... Still not too bad. All coilovers are maxed.

Last edited by Jaylall; 03-18-2014, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Pics arent working for me? im def in for more i have a JB e92 335i pre lci that ive been driving on some Lm reps but ive been working on getting basically your exact setup asap haha

Comment

Originally posted by E92kid View Post
                  Pics arent working for me? im def in for more i have a JB e92 335i pre lci that ive been driving on some Lm reps but ive been working on getting basically your exact setup asap haha
                  pics fixed!

Comment

here are some DSLR shots, credits to Tesh, Lowered Congress.

Comment

Working...
                    X