Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.slammered-inc.com

Comment

• This came together flawlessly, so stoked to see it finished.

Not that a random strangers props mean anything to someone capable of building a car of this caliber, but great job.

Comment

• crazy. you need to take some real pictures!

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          This came together flawlessly, so stoked to see it finished.

Not that a random strangers props mean anything to someone capable of building a car of this caliber, but great job.
          Sean I always appreciate comments and critique, that's what makes you push further every time. Striving for as close to perfection as possible, I know its not going to be everones thing... I just hope they apprrciate the hard work and effort that went into it.
          Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
          crazy. you need to take some real pictures!
          real full pics will come shortly, need To do a few more things detail wise. Then dial the height in etc.
          www.slammered-inc.com

Comment

• Glad to see it finally finished! It has been one of my favorites on s/w
            Join the dark side:The Boog Build Thread

Comment

• My only gripe is that I don't think your front lip is aggressive enough to go with the rest of the car. It almost appears to sit a little bit higher than your side skirts. Other than than, still an on point build!
              MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• The car is amazing! I can't beleive the level of detail that went into this.
                We Fuck Shit Up

Shit box Sketch10 burnout truck.

Comment

• Wow, to see this go from "thinking I might sell it" to what it is now is phenomenal.

Love the shaved engine bay. The color isn't my taste but I can appreciate every hour that has gone into this build regardless.

Well done!

Comment

• Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                    My only gripe is that I don't think your front lip is aggressive enough to go with the rest of the car. It almost appears to sit a little bit higher than your side skirts. Other than than, still an on point build!
                    Ya I agree, I think that because its not painted makes it looks that way. I am going to paint it once I scrape it up, but hard to bring myself to painting it when there are only a handful in existence.

D
                    www.slammered-inc.com

Comment

• Woah. This is awesome

IG: Nick475

Comment

• WOW, I just read this whole thread and HOLY SHIT!!! The money spent, the attention to detail, the sexiness!!!!! My head is spinning with the awesomeness!! GREAT build!!
                        1987 Chevy Cavalier z24- Sold
                        2005 Saturn ION Redline- Sold
                        2001 Kia Spectra GSX- Sold
                        1996 Honda Accord Lx- Sold
                        1986 Chevy Camaro z28- Sold
                        1980 BMW 733i- Sold

Comment

• Can't wait to see more of it finished! It was actually this build thread that I came across a couple years ago that first brought me to this forum
                          - Garrett

@mtm_garrett on Instagram

Comment

• I never thought I'd live to see the day the green goblin build was finished. So dope man!
                            tumblr
                            myata

Comment

• Just read the whole thing too, Just WOW! Fair one for all the countless DIY hours put in. You Sir must be SO proud! So you should be too!

My fave part is the fuel filler. Awesome.

Comment

• I will post up a few, my photographer is out of the country for a couple weeks. So until then my camerphone will have to sufice. Here a couple from our local meet.

www.slammered-inc.com

Comment

Working...
                                X