No announcement yet.

GreenGoblin Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just read all 29 pages and by page 27 I was soo excited to see this thing painted but either way this build is amazing, you're definately proof that with hard work and determination you can do anything! Keep up the good work, I hope I get to see this thing at a meet someday.
    IG/TWITTER @alloydhiggins

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Youngthugga View Post
      Just read all 29 pages and by page 27 I was soo excited to see this thing painted but either way this build is amazing, you're definately proof that with hard work and determination you can do anything! Keep up the good work, I hope I get to see this thing at a meet someday.
      Dude, I had exactly the same!

What an absolutely phenomenal car! You have sme true skill there dude, doing all the work yourself. Keep it up man! I'm in for updates for sure

Comment

• Wow!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sausager View Post
          Dude, I had exactly the same!

What an absolutely phenomenal car! You have sme true skill there dude, doing all the work yourself. Keep it up man! I'm in for updates for sure
          jesus christ, you bumped the entire thread for that?

Comment

• New year + new motivation = new progress (Final ride in primer)

www.slammered-inc.com

Comment

• Woah I forgot about this.

Comment

• made it through all 29 pages of awesomeness

Comment

• can't wait to see it finished, but also don't want it to be finished. I love seeing the progress!

Comment

• subd for this paint job and finished project. can't believe i just read all 29 pages

Comment

• JesusChristmonkeyballs. you're doing some fantastic work, i learned a lot from all those pages. cannot wait to see it back from the paint booth, i know it'll look fly.

plus when i saw that picture of it in the trailer i just thought about how i wanted all of that ass, ass, ass, ass, ass, ass...

Comment

• looking good

Comment

• Epic work Looking forward to seeing it painted.

Comment

• Thanks for the compliments guys. check me out on facebook, on some of the other projects I been working on. https://www.facebook.com/SlammeredInc
                            www.slammered-inc.com

Comment

• Been with this thread from the beginning, not gonna lie, its one of the reasons i picked up a G35. Keep up the good work!
                              Vimeo/ twitter/ YouTube
                              zwsphoto@Gmail.com

Comment

• i read through the entire thread last week and every page made me sexually aroused (no homo)
                                wanting to just say respect to you up pushed me to finally join. i wouldn't have thought i would like the wide body but its gorgeous!!!
                                cant wait to see the finale!

Comment

Working...
                                X