• Show
Clear All

Unfortunately won't be making that=/
    95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

Originally posted by C2_mad View Post
      car looks sweet,great work! the trunk could be better. maybe your just going for function over form in that area. always loved these things. i should give the wife the 3 series and get one of these for me.... just need to beg ,steal or borrow some cash....lol
      Originally posted by C2_mad View Post
      quick thought, everythought about the earlier versions door mirrors on it? they look much sleeker, and i am pretty sure that are a dirrect fit.
      What do you mean could be better? Wanted to go for something fairly simple, but has some detail to it, and would like some useable room in the trunk. I haven't thought about it really, I like the little curvature that these have even though they are a bit larger. If I were to swap mirrors, I would swap for the 1M mirrors.

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
      Wow man this is a beautiful platform, love what you've done with it!
      Thanks! Working on a second set of wheels now, will finish them up and retire the Bradas for a little while.
      2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

Sub'd. Saw your car on 1Addicts also but it seems you post more photos here

Comment

Couple random shots that I took and edited.

I also got word that my new (to me) wheels will be done with paint and polish soon. I'll just have to assemble them and throw some tires on.
          2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

Loved your Brada's how comes you never updated with photos on the RK's.

Made me fall in love with that wheel
            Www.GrantMcDonnell.Com
            @WeAreCerti

Comment

Working...
            X