ASM Fa1 Build Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASM Fa1 Build Thread

Hey guys, I figured I would make a build thread for my newly purchased ASM Fa1 as well as show you my previously owned Fa5. Enjoy!

Purchased December 2010

2007 Civic Si (Fa5)

May 2011

09-11 Front conversion

As time went on...

Enkei Pf01 18x8.5 +30 215/40

Enkei Rpf1 17x9 +22 215/40

FD1 Rear conversion

Ok, enough of that. Here are just a few shots of the newly aquired ASM Fa1, a list of the parts I currently have, as well as a list of what I have planned to get finished by May.

Just installed Fogs lights yesterday and replaced the factory bulbs with Nokya hyper yellow bulbs

Currently have Rotiform ROC reps (17x9 +25/3.5in step lip) waiting for tires (205/40) and Blackworks neo chrome open end extended lugs to pair them up with..(Not using the "rotiform" center caps the wheels came with)

UPDATE***

FD1 rear conversion
    Godspeed Mono coilovers
    Adjustable control arms
    ingalls camber bolts
    HFP front lip

Many more plans for it here and there but hoping to have the above list completed by some time in May..

Thanks for taking the time to check it out!

-Mike
    Last edited by MikeyP3; 03-18-2014, 04:57 PM.

Based of your last one this should turn out nice. What brand are those reps? Surprised they only have one bolt pattern.
    DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
    E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

Originally posted by los02 View Post
      Based of your last one this should turn out nice. What brand are those reps? Surprised they only have one bolt pattern.
      Thanks dude, yea I'm surprised about how nicely made they are for replica wheels. I got them from aspecwheels, they just started selling them. They're made by a company called JNC.

Comment

Anyone familiar with the coilover/aircup setup?

Comment

Quick update.

Got my tires in last week, and coils should be here this coming Friday. I rolled my fenders this past weekend and also got my adjustable control arms in as well. If all goes as planned I'll be able to get everything installed this weekend!

Comment

I rolled my fenders this past weekend and also got my adjustable control arms in as well. If all goes as planned I'll be able to get everything installed this weekend!

Comment

Nice! What car?

Comment

Own an fg2 myself, your fa5 was clean. Why'd you swap? Just curious, not judging, sure the fa1 is gonna be dope.

Comment

Thanks!

When I had the Fa5 I wanted to get a 2013 WRX and when I busted my oil pan inthe Fa5 I decided to do that, so I replaced the oil pan and put everthing back to stock.

I owned the WRX for about 8 months and ended up trading it in because my wife and I are looking to buy a house soon. So i figured I'd get back into an 8th since I love the lines on it, and it just so happened to save me over $300 per month so it all worked out!

Comment

Update**

Comment

Comment

Which model of JNC wheels are those?
                        1981 300TD 4 speed
                        2000 BMW M5

Mike Finnelly
                        , on Flickr
                        IG @michaelfinnelly

Comment

Originally posted by mike-81-240d View Post