2013 Mazdaspeed 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Mazdaspeed 3

New to this forum and decided to start off with a build thread. I know not a lot of people know much about Mazdaspeed 3's and hardly anyone likes them but here is mine anyways haha.I previously had a regular Mazda 3 hatchback so this was the upgrade I pushed for. I lack pics of when I first owned it but I'll do with what I have. As of now the car is 11 months old.

Day 1 at the dealership

3 weeks in I decided I was ready to drop the car with my old car's suspension setup with BC Coils.

Here's my wheels from my old car put on within a few days after putting the coils on. Yes I know, I know, XXR's lol. They were my first wheels I've ever bought and I didn't know much and as a College kid they fit right into my budget.

Put on some eyelids to try and make that happy smile into an evil one. (kinda haha)

After a few months of saving, I decided to go for wheels I have always loved and wanted to do a white on white look. Bought myself some Work XD9's, and wrapped my roof gloss black. Also painted my emblems and fog light surrounds white as well.

Here's a few shots soon after first getting them on

In the mean time, I ended up going on a power binge and did full bolt-ons for my car.
    Sorry I don't have any engine bay pics but I'll try and get some eventually even though it looks like a mess.

Here's a shot of me and some of my crew "DivineCrew"

I bought an STI lip and fitted it to my car, looking to make a custom rear diffuser and side skirts soon whenever I have time. I know my car isn't super fitted or anything but I wanted to do a functional stance and this works just perfect for me.

Then here is how the car is now. Still never complete and I'm pretty happy with how it looks cosmetically and it has good power, looking to do my interior this year as it is still stock =\

This is how the car sounds on a dyno. It was an unfinished 93oct tune, but only had 1 more revision to make so this is still really close to the power it makes now. 291whp/314wtq

291whp/314wtq85 degrees outside2013 Mazdaspeed 3Cobb AP//JBR 3'' Intake//CPE Catted DP//CXRacing piping+TR8L//UR CBE//Autotechs//Grimmspeed EBCS//Bosch3Bar//...

Wow this thing sounds and looks dope! I've been thinking about a mazdaspeed 3, since I already know im sticking with mazda. Love the car! Keep it up!

Comment

I like this. I'd love to see what XD9s or XT9s

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Thanks guys I appreciate it!
        Here is a short vid of my car that my friend just made
        2013 Mazdaspeed 3 Full bolt on's tuned by Rich (Richtune)DivineCrewInstagram: @samhampshirethe crew: @divinecrewSubscribe, like, comment and follow us for mo...

Comment

Made myself late to class to take these pics but it was worth it since fog in south Florida is rare!

Comment

Originally posted by samhamps View Post
            Made myself late to class to take these pics but it was worth it since fog in south Florida is rare!

umffff. that rear end shot is the bees knees.

Comment

Originally posted by grimefunk View Post
              umffff. that rear end shot is the bees knees.
              you're the bees knees. <3

Comment

This is gorgeous!!

Comment

Love it, but I'd ditch the banner (Motul), unless they sponsor you somehow. The red just doesn't fit in for some reason.

Comment

This is a good lookin ms3!

Comment

I like.

at first I was like "damn why does every 3 owner roll on XXRs?" haha
                      God bless this mess

Comment

Cool mazda but I would get rid of those eyelids. But thats just me.

Grtzz

Build =>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=51076

Comment

Just made a custom diffuser for my car and finished putting on my side skirt extensions

Comment

I dig the front lip, side skirt extensions, and the custom diffuser! great work!

Comment

Working...
                            X