e46 owners step inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e46 owners step inside

right I have my wheels on so first stage sorted.
    People might say i have wrong wheels for car, but I like them.
    at the moment i have winter tyres on so it may look different to what it will be with summer tyres.
    Wheels are Rondell 58s 17" 8.5j et13, that have been refurbed. tyres at moment are 225/45/17

where do you think i can go with this, don't have to be silly. well prepared to get some coil overs and abit of arch roll if need be. lots of people have commented on the wheels i have said its only the beginning. I know there is a lot of poke on the front, but the hubs are quite thick so could easily take 5mm off them,
    and recs for tyres sizes that i could use, thanks for taking time to look.
    this site is superb so many nice cars

right heres some pics

Obviously not to everyone's liking I better get my coat

Comment

needs more low, lots and lots more low

Comment

Yep I know any ideas for tyres before I drop it

Comment

Originally posted by sergov View Post
          needs more low, lots and lots more low
          This.
          I dig the wheels too, but i cant really tell if they are painted black or not because of the filter on the picture. Never been a big fan of black wheels, but that's just me. What coil overs are you planing on getting?

Comment

I would refinish the wheels and add camber, I wouldn't shave the pads down. get some coilovers, amber corners/side-markers/tails, no tint(if there is tint, its hard to tell with the ig style filters), CSL trunk. I would go with 40/45 series tire and go nice and low. But hey thats just my opinion lol
            IG: Dimitriantoniou
            1997 bmw 328i vert: sold:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55235
            1997 bmw 328is: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69857

Comment

205 or 215/40
              [IMG]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag203/Kristianbolster/cars/nmdsnfm_zpsac00cc92.jpeg[/IMG]
              instagram= @BIMMERSPOTTER instagram: @kristianbolster

Comment

Originally posted by meech View Post
                I would refinish the wheels and add camber, I wouldn't shave the pads down. get some coilovers, amber corners/side-markers/tails, no tint(if there is tint, its hard to tell with the ig style filters), CSL trunk. I would go with 40/45 series tire and go nice and low. But hey thats just my opinion lol
                To be honest those photos don't give the wheels justice they are black chrome so look silver in certain lights.
                Not really into the amber euro look though prefer clears
                Gonna get missus to use the DSLR and post some proper pics

Comment

Working...
                X