Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey.... just another BMW 1971 2002 roundie build....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ thanks, the girl told me to put a new cd player in the car, but i found this old looking radio/speaker/center console yesterday. I guess its pretty rare. im not 100% on it, havent seen one for sale anywhere though

Comment

Originally posted by CROOKEDSTYLES View Post
      just picked up a rare motorsport steering wheel used back in the csl race cars and 2002's

Great find!

Comment

That console isn't too common, only other one I've seen had the radio above the speaker, also nice wheel
        My '66 C10 Build
        My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

thanks... i like your 2002 build 99sil

Comment

added some hella fogs... i dunno.. what do you guys think? I might get black covers or something...

Comment

did you get paint on your radiator?

Comment

^^ yeah i did, radiator is getting replaced in a few days anyways. thanks for noticing that buddy.

Comment

An idea for the hella's is to tuck them behind your grill so its clean and when you need the light they are there and work great. Just an idea.
                  http://www.neuemotorsports.com/

Comment

Drove around today... got a lot of thumbs up and finger pointing, people asking me what kind of car it is, I just tell them its a bmw before it was a bmw.

I didn't know the 2002 touched so many people. Nobody takes Pics of my m3 while im driving haha

Comment

Originally posted by CROOKEDSTYLES View Post
                      I just tell them its a bmw before it was a bmw.
                      what does this mean?

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

Its just a joke..... a bmw before it was a status symbol is my point man. Dont get your panties twisted

Anyways i have more plans for the car.... more low, different wheels, few more goodies to keep me busy on the way
                        Last edited by CROOKEDSTYLES; 03-12-2014, 12:16 PM.

Comment

car is getting lowered today wooo hoooo... fixed a few issues with my lighting yesterday turn signals werent working properly, installed a factory rpm tach instead of the clock. i have new rubber seals for both front and rear windshields. damn why are oem door seals so expensive? holy shit

Comment

Anything rubber and oem is outrageous for the most part.

Comment

dropping this girl

Comment

Panties aren't twisted, I was just curious. Door seal prices are ridiculous

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

Working...
                                X