My 1994 VW Golf MK3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1994 VW Golf MK3

Hi! Next to my Bug I also have a 1994 MK3 Convertible, the stroy behind getting the car is really short. I bought a MK3 VR6 2.8 but me being young and just started driving the insurance was waaaay to expensive. So I had no other option rather then selling the car.

A friend of mine came over to look at the VR6 and he asked if I was intrested with trading hit to his 1.8 MK3 Convertible, so I did.
    I got it looking like this.

I did not like the led clear lights on the back and the clear side indicators so originals were needed, of to the junkyard I was.
    The wheels were orange and thats not my taste what so ever. So I took some sanding paper, taped em of and painted them black.

Only had time to do 1 rim, so after that I lifted up the car at my brothers garage and did all 4.

Even with the blackrims I could not stand the clear lights.

So I bought orignal ones.

At the junkyard I found a set of Mercedes wheels that I had to take home with me for my Golf.

Then I noticed the blastic arches and trims being grey rather then black so I got some trim wax.

US Module fitted and got a orange front indicator cap rather then white ones, here you can see the diffrence left is orange cap and right white ofcourse.

Also I took my car to a meet and greet

Now waiting to polish my Mercedes wheels and coilovers for more low...

Sorry for the bad grammar.

Stance Works sticker has been fitted on the front.

US Module has been fixed after it stopped working on the right side of the car.

Also I have now orange caps on my front indicators. Fits with the rest now.

I went to fit some rims and they were pretty wide. I like!
    I'm in the proces of removing the plastic arches and rolling out the fenders and repainting them after so hence the damage for now.

Comment

Its been sometime, but i'm back with my MK3!
      I got coils for my car for some more low, got them fitted in less then an hour!

After driving my car on the limit on my ugly 16's with fat tyres, hell broke loose.
      I was driving normal speed and out of nowhere my wheel came off.

The damage was limited and had no big costs, I was so happy to have some amazing friends and a amazing brother to come and help me out at 3am in the freezing cold wheater.

Since costs were low and I wanted my car to be that to, I wanted some smaller rims so a friend of mine said he had some 15" BBS RS Reps laying around, I went to pic up and then this happend.

But I wasnt happy just yet with the stance. So I went lower and picked up a VR6 lip to fill up that litlle front gap.

Also fitted the platic arches again on the drives side.
      Its about as low as they come static

Comment

Working...
      X