Juiced ls400 vip build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juiced ls400 vip build.

Well the 300ce has now gone! shortly after selling the car for parts I came across an ls400 which had been left to sit in a pub car park for the last 3 years, I managed to eventually get hold of the owner of the car after a few weeks of pestering the pub landlord! Anyway I paid a very very small amount for the car and got it recovered home on a flat bed, I managed to get hold on full hydraulic kit to for the car consisting of 2 pumps 4 solenoids all the hydraulic lines and the hydraulic rams with 2 accumulators! my original plan for the Lexus was to clean it up get it mot'd then sell it on but after getting hold of the hydraulic set up I decided I would make the ls400 my car of choice for the 2014 season! ill let the pictures do the rest of the talking

So as you can see the car was in quite a poor state of affairs when I first got hold of it! now comes for the cool exciting parts!

Picked these up for around the £200 mark with everything needed to make them work!

Shortly after this I sold the work equips/impul r5 wheels of the 300ce to a friend of mine so I could go and purchase some Work/lowenhart Bersaglio wheels in sizes 18x10 and 18x11.5!

But straight away I realised I had a problem the wheels just aren't wide enough so I fitted the 11.5s up front with a 20mm spacer and 225 40 tyre!

I them set about lowering the front of the car with the wheels on to see how they fitted and to be honest I don't think I could get it a lot better if I tried!

now bare in mind this is before the car had the top of the strut tower cut out to allow the uca to sit higher up so it is now quite a bit lower!

So I had the front sitting almost how I wanted it now for the rear as you will see in the following picture the 11.5s on the rear just look pretty lame! So I have now ordered some 5.25inch outer lips hoping that I should get the same kind of fitment as the front!

Now since the last picture not much fitment wise has been accomplished the paint on the bonnet after sitting in a pub car park covered in weeds took its toll! All around the windscreen was rusty so that has been took out and sorted ready for paint!

So at the minute the car is in high build primer waiting to be flatted back ready for paint in the next couple of weeks! So in the mean time Ive been making the strut mounts and extending the rear struts so they are the correct length for the car!

This is the front strut mounts bolted up ready on the car as you can see they almost look o.e

and this is the rear strut Ive been working on sleeved at the top then welded so the correct amount of lift can be achieved!

Anyway that's everything for now sorry that this is all a bit of a mouthful! ill keep this updated everyday as I go along with the car!

nice find!!

Comment

you work fast....need to see it fitted and slammed

Comment

looking good!

Comment

I came in here expecting a nitrous LS400 build but gosh this is pretty cool too.

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

More pics of the rear Cylinders. And I hope you beefed up the rack the pumps are on because they'll rip off that tiny piece of flat stock
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

This is exactly what I was hoping. Subbed and cant wait to see what comes of this. Doing great work so far!

INSTAWHAT

Tumblr

Flickr

Comment

This is very relative to my interests, and looks really Rad, keep up the great work
                [IMG]https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5441/17191163096_12105eed9a_o.jpg[/IMG]
                instagram: [URL"http://instagram.com/jonnysachs"] jonnysachs [/URL]
                Tumblr: [URL"http://fr3dfr3dburg3r1.tumblr.com/"]FR3DFR3DBURG3R1[/URL]
                Build: [URL"http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49839"] The civic that can always go lower [/URL]

Comment

oh yeah
                  Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

love the wheels and how it completely changed the look of the car!

Keep it up dude
                    (need to see more of these on air in the UK...)
                    Last edited by YannG; 02-11-2014, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Yes!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

This LS is going in a great direction!
                        Mx73 Cressida Build check it out!
                        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=59875

Ig: Japetto516

Comment

I just fell in love with it.
                          mad awesome!

Comment

First of I'm glad you all like it! just had the car sitting on 3 wheels! the juice set up is working fine. The components which needed beefing up have been strengthened this isn't an extremely violent hydraulic set up anyway!

The Works bersaglios are going in 2 weeks there just not wide enough at all and getting some outer lips made up is a big head ache!

So i pick up a set of Rays Kreutzer Brainer Victrix wheels in 1 to 2 weeks time as soon as they arrive from japan!

Sizes 18x11j -1 and 18x12-2!

ill get some videos and pictures up as soon as we get some clear weather!

Comment

nice start. deffinatly a fan of juice
                              IMG_20140729_210811 by MGRAND3, on Flickr

My build thread.http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=33607
                              Instagram: MGRAND3

Comment

Working...
                              X