X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're my hero.

Comment

• Perfect. 10/10 Would bang.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• This was all over my instagram timeline on Tuesday, and deservingly so. Bloody hell, what a perfect build. Get a photshoot with the new set up so I can update my desktop wallpaper

Comment

• Golded man . Impressed beyond measure.
          Its nice to see your sticking with it , Im getting tired of people changing cars and wheels like they do their underwear lol .
          Cant wait to see more pictures !
          Instagram - Bavarian_Steel
          My E28 Build

Comment

• Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
            Damn that looks AMAZING.

I always thought your fitment was perfect and it couldn't get any better but you just proved me wrong.
            haha thanks man, ive always wanted more camber but didnt really know what to expect, fitting these for the first time and dropping the car down blew my mind, i would have loved to have seen my face light up haha.

Originally posted by UpperClass View Post
            You're my hero.
            Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
            Perfect. 10/10 Would bang.
            thanks guys!

Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
            This was all over my instagram timeline on Tuesday, and deservingly so. Bloody hell, what a perfect build. Get a photshoot with the new set up so I can update my desktop wallpaper
            haha sorry about that man. will hopefully get some nice photos soon!

Originally posted by 12vsex View Post
            Golded man . Impressed beyond measure.
            Its nice to see your sticking with it , Im getting tired of people changing cars and wheels like they do their underwear lol .
            Cant wait to see more pictures !
            yeah i agree, this has given me a whole new love for the car again. the wheels will never wear off for me.
            Bagged E46 saloon/sedan build thread --->>> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55964

Instagram: thomwilliams_

Comment

• some photos from Ultimate Dubs car park last weekend.

some more coming soon.
              Bagged E46 saloon/sedan build thread --->>> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55964

Comment

• as promised..

its amazing the difference the wider wheels and camber arms have made. i've had so many nice comments over the last few days and have been blown away by the amount of people who noticed the new fitment. really pleased.

Comment

• Hay Zeus Creased Oh. That is just beautiful!

I know you just rebuilt those wheels... but man. It sure looks like you could go a half inch wider up front and match the camber to the back. That would just be titties!

Comment

• ooooooooooooooh daaaamn

Comment

• Question… I have a 2004 and it has the one peace head lights and I like the 2 peace ones are they interchangeable? anyone?

Comment

• that thing blew my Instagram feed up over the Weekend.

Looks awesome !

Originally posted by Dysfunctional330 View Post
                        Question… I have a 2004 and it has the one peace head lights and I like the 2 peace ones are they interchangeable? anyone?
                        i've seen the coupe ones in a Saloon but not up close so i think they are but i'm unsure how good they fit

Comment

• Originally posted by MadMax View Post
                          that thing blew my Instagram feed up over the Weekend.

Looks awesome !

i've seen the coupe ones in a Saloon but not up close so i think they are but i'm unsure how good they fit
                          Thanks man I have been wondering for along time

Comment

• Looks awsome mate, ive been rely wanting a 320d touring for my next daily driver love the way yours has turned out. Also the 320d compact in the last pic is my mates who i share my unit with
                            Vw Golf '90 (AHU tdi)

Vw Touran (2.0 tdi SE)

Nissan Skyline (r32 gts-4)

Vw Lupo - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by lamsv View Post
                              Hay Zeus Creased Oh. That is just beautiful!

I know you just rebuilt those wheels... but man. It sure looks like you could go a half inch wider up front and match the camber to the back. That would just be titties!
                              Thanks man. Yeah that what Id like to do, but I don't want to run a square set up. Currently running a 5mm spacer up front, I'm gonna swap it out for a 10-15mm and a bit more camber

Originally posted by OsckR View Post
                              ooooooooooooooh daaaamn
                              Haha thanks!

Originally posted by Dysfunctional330 View Post
                              Question… I have a 2004 and it has the one peace head lights and I like the 2 peace ones are they interchangeable? anyone?
                              Don't think they are as they look a different shape. Should have bought a 4door

Originally posted by MadMax View Post
                              that thing blew my Instagram feed up over the Weekend.

Looks awesome !

Mine too, had so many photos tagged and stuff, all I did was make it a bit wider haha!

Originally posted by STU? View Post
                              Looks awsome mate, ive been rely wanting a 320d touring for my next daily driver love the way yours has turned out. Also the 320d compact in the last pic is my mates who i share my unit with
                              Thanks man. Yeah they're good cars! This is on 170k but still soldiering on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thooooom View Post
                                but I don't want to run a square set up.
                                What's wrong with square? Its still more lip and stuff... and you're running square tires? Just the lips being the same? New lips is a pain and more money though
                                -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
                                '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
                                '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

Working...
                                X