Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My VW Golf V5

Hi and welcome to my thread for my VW Golf V5

My name is Damian and I live in the United Kingdom, I have had the car for just over a year now and so far have done a few subtle modifications.

I am going down the OEM+ route for the car as it is a nice looking car already, just needs some stance. I would like new wheels, but I just cannot afford to at the moment, so keeping with the Audi's and may get them resprayed in Black.

The car is a 2002 plate, 170BHP version 20 valve

Modifications so far consist of 18" Audi TT Quattro Alloy Wheels in Gun Metal Grey
    Smoked side repeaters
    Silvertech front indicator bulbs
    6000 K HID Kit
    Stubby Aerial
    LED number plate bulbs
    Pioneer DVD 6.0 Touchscreen Ipod Headunit
    9" Headrest DVD monitors
    R32 vents and Brushed Aluminium Surrounds
    RLine Gearknob and Gaitor
    Aero wipers front and back

Modifications to come soon...

40mm Lowering Springs
    Custom made straight through exhaust system with hidden tailpipes
    Anthracite Vinyl roof and mirrors
    R32 rear lights
    Ramair Induction Kit
    Dice Dustcaps
    Black Front Grill
    Wind deflectors
    New Mats with V5 emblem

Any New Ideas are welcome

Thanks for looking,

]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

A few photos from a rolling day that I attended where he pushed out 160 bhp

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

The look I am aiming for done on photoshop

Comment

I'm a huge fan of the OEM+ look on the MK4s (as you could maybe see from my build thread) and I'm in to see where this one goes, its a clean car to start with.

IMO though, you should go to a textured front valance, everything seems to kind of run together and look kind of boring with the painted valance

Comment

Originally posted by TheTynosaur View Post
            I'm a huge fan of the OEM+ look on the MK4s (as you could maybe see from my build thread) and I'm in to see where this one goes, its a clean car to start with.

IMO though, you should go to a textured front valance, everything seems to kind of run together and look kind of boring with the painted valance
            I personally like the colourcoded valance, thats how I bought it and I don't see the point in changing something if there is no need to. I will be getting a black front grill and Sharan badge for the rear.

I was thinking of doing a few gold touches, such as wheel bolts, vinyls and I have also seen a 24 karat gold rear rline badge that I might get lol

Thanks for looking though.

I will keep you updated

Comment

Not a lot has been done really since the last update, reason being is that we are expecting a baby, so just enjoying the car for the moment.

I will be lowering it next month though as my rear spring has snapped at the bottom

heres the recent pics

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X