Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The pursuit of Zen... My journey toward automotive perfection (e30 content))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
    Yeah. Well, next time you're up North, shoot me a PM! Not a whole lot to see with it besides what is in that thread but you're welcome to come see it Hoping that in spring I'll have it in paint and badass again, but this quarter has been hell with school and next quarter looks pretty similar and I'll have my new internship/job in addition...
    I still have hella plans (shhhh not telling) but no time and not much money! That should change hopefully once I get my CPA and start being an accountant

edit: Actually my plan is that I'm sorta looking on Craigslist for the perfect late model e30 with a blown motor or slightly wrecked for cheap, then do hella build to it and keep this one clean! New one would have some rad body mods and a rad motor swap...
    Hm ill have to make the trek up there sometime cause it looks amazing in pictures.

Also you're doing accounting eh? That actually sounds kind of fun but idk

Comment

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
      Hm ill have to make the trek up there sometime cause it looks amazing in pictures.

Also you're doing accounting eh? That actually sounds kind of fun but idk
      Yeah come up some time, If my jeep doesn't sell we can take it wheeling

Yup, senior year in accounting degree, working on tax class midterm right now and its not fun

Edit: Actually accounting is pretty neat, I like it a lot. Annnnd there's no calculus or any math beyond the 4 basic functions of calculator

Edit: also when I get it painted and all badass and driving you should take pics of it!
      Last edited by DER E30; 11-14-2015, 08:49 PM.
      -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
      '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
      '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

Working...
      X