No announcement yet.

An uncommon platform, but not in like a cool way - Mazda6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**NOTE*** People keep asking me where I get the money for all these different sets of wheels and I would like to clarify that I'm on a college student budget, and only do straight up trades. I haven't actually spent any money on wheels since I initially bought the Manarays.

Someone offered me a trade + cash for some real wheels in 19s that poke just about 5mm less in the rear and maybe 15mm less in the front.

AME Shallen CX 19x9 +20 19x10 +25. 4 and 5 inch lips which is weird considering they're not even that wide.

As you can see, I need smaller tires. This is 265/30 and 275/30. Most likely going with a 225/35 or 225/40 all around. Good news is I'm having Dominant fab up some camber arms as soon as I can pull a stock one off a junked car, I need mine to drive on lol.

Doge inspecting!

Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

Comment

Who ever is sitting in your backseat is creepy as hell haha.

I/G: DeltaAlpha9

Comment

Lol! My little sister insisted on sitting back there. No idea why.

Comment

I didn't even see her. Damn, that's creepy.

If she wants to be in the pictures, have her sit on the wheel lip and curl up into the wheel. I wish I was shorter so I could do that

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
          @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

those are perfect

Comment

225/40/19 on. Impromptu childhood basketball court photoshoot lol.

Still having trouble with that damn fender part near the doors. It pulled out again and then I was like "fuck you you stupid car" and stuck a lacrosse ball in there and reversed a few times. Which is janky as hell, but it's still rubber so honestly I don't even feel that bad for doing it. Made a little difference, hopefully it will just work until I can cut the offending section out entirely with a Dremel.

Who's thirsty?

Comment

Sick, please more of this!
                These last pictures are not what they used to be with the creepy face in the backseat though... Just saying.
                Last edited by Myles Weaver; 04-22-2014, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Myles Weaver View Post
                  Sick, please more of this!
                  These last pictures are not what they used to be with the creepy face in the backseat though... Just saying.
                  Thanks! Ask and ye shall receive.

Solved the fender issue by cutting it until it reached the point where it had already been rolled and pulled. Rub is completely elimitated, which is nice because this is my DD and only car. Am I ready for fitment shots yet?

Here are some pics with better light after a much-needed wash. You Southeast residents know thepain.

Comment

This is sexy as hell, I think ive seen it before. Are you in that vip car enthusiast group on facebook? I remeber seeing a picture of your car on vossens in there

Build Thread
                    Static Nissan Rogue
                    Instagram @ksc.jz

Comment

I'm done. Need new pants.

Comment

Originally posted by kingshowercap View Post
                        This is sexy as hell, I think ive seen it before. Are you in that vip car enthusiast group on facebook? I remeber seeing a picture of your car on vossens in there
                        VIP Style Car Enthusiasts of the Southeast? Yeah, I posted up there, everyone basically said to stop being a pussy and do fender work lol.

Originally posted by Thom View Post
                        I'm done. Need new pants.

Comment

car looks great, the lines really pop on this when its slammed.

Comment

yep i was one of them lol

Build Thread
                            Static Nissan Rogue
                            Instagram @ksc.jz

Comment

Originally posted by Blumagic View Post
                              car looks great, the lines really pop on this when its slammed.
                              Appreciate it, your look with the 17s was what I was trying to achieve with the 18s.

Comment

This is surprisingly awesome! Love the way this turned out man.

Comment

Working...
                                X