stanced hardbody or hardly stanced hardbody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stanced hardbody or hardly stanced hardbody

a little about this build, i bought the truck stock from an old man for 2 fat stacks

it was pretty gross, interior smelt like asscrack and had drywall mud everywhere unfortunately i do not have pictures to show you how bad it was frankly because i wasn't very impressed with it until i got my lowering kit.

the reason i bought it was because it was all there nothing was missing and i fell in love with ollies infamous hellaflush hardbody

i bought a complete belltech 2/3 drop kit it came with 2 inch drop spindles for the front, 3 inch blocks for the rear, front and rear sway bars, nitro short shocks and polyurethane bushings.

i then bought wheels for it which are summit racing steelies
    15x8 with -16 offset
    i traded the baller wheels for brand new tires for the summits. those are 205/50/r15's baby stretch

i cleaned the living hell out of the truck i waxed it and detailed it once a week.

i ended up selling it for $3,200 i regretted it the instant i signed the title over and watched it leave, i ended up losing the number to the guy i sold it to, and the last i had heard from him was the timing chain snapped and the engine blew, he was pissed and i told him to kiss my ass and thats when i lost the number and figured the truck was probably sitting in the junkyard in tampa.
    i owned at least 5 different cars since i had sold it, i was basically buying them fixing them up and re-selling them to make a profit.
    i stayed on craigslist looking almost everyday hoping my truck would just appear for sale.
    and then one day there it was.. i called the guy instantly and found out it was the original person i had sold it to 2 years ago, i posted my truck i had up for sale which was a 01 chevy s10 and drove to tampa to buy my old truck back, i didnt care on the condition it was in i just wanted it back, i get there and it is identically the same as it was when i sold it!
    it needed some love though but i knew that.
    the timing chain never snapped but the guides had started to brake he had a shop fix it and it ran great.
    i bought it back for $3,200 and its sitting in my garage now, i daily it its never leaving my sight now.

since owning it ive done some good and bad things to it. i pulled the fenders one night when i was drunk with a body and they didnt turn out too great but no more burnt rubber smell. i twisted the rear of the frame making the passenger side sit a cunthair lower (frum gettin er sidewayz) idc though it sits perfect and rides good now. just the driver side has the middle leaf pulled and the driver side has the full pack.

idk what else really about the truck its been through hell and back, if you built a car and you dont look back at it everytime you get out of it somethings wrong. heres some pictures

then i sold it this was the day i went and bought it back and so on

looks like a fun truck! nice work. love the shift knob!

025garage

Comment

love seeing this truck, looks great dude!

Comment

Lmao at that gif

Comment

Thanks man!!

Comment

heres an update right before the clutch blew out
            im in the process of buying a daily so i can fix this bishh
            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSFxQsiUtsA"]HELLAFLUSH truck - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Looks sweet man!
              1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
              1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

Comment

Wow, that looks amazing.

So much better than those useless lifted trucks.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                  @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Working...
                  X