No announcement yet.

Just An Automatic E90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks GREAT dude. Seriously! I need to make a build thread already! Just need to get home to start my build. Really glad to see another e90.

Quick question: Where did you get your tailights? I thought the LCI e90's came with blacklines? I might be mistaken and maybe those are the OEM. But let me know. Did you clear the Amber in your headlights yourself?

Ninja edit: I just saw you purchased your headlights...nevermind about that question. Still curious about your tails tough! Thanks!
    Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Originally posted by mikey G View Post
      Looks GREAT dude. Seriously! I need to make a build thread already! Just need to get home to start my build. Really glad to see another e90.

Quick question: Where did you get your tailights? I thought the LCI e90's came with blacklines? I might be mistaken and maybe those are the OEM. But let me know. Did you clear the Amber in your headlights yourself?

Ninja edit: I just saw you purchased your headlights...nevermind about that question. Still curious about your tails tough! Thanks!
      The taillights are just red vinyl over the white part
      Instagram = VIP_E90

Comment

Nice car and wheels. Just got those 3sdm my self. Going to run them on a e90 lci m sport. Hiw big spacer do you have on them?

Comment

Originally posted by joachim s hamar View Post
          Nice car and wheels. Just got those 3sdm my self. Going to run them on a e90 lci m sport. Hiw big spacer do you have on them?
          i have 60mm in back and 23mm up front
          Instagram = VIP_E90

Comment

nice overall look
            [IMG]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag203/Kristianbolster/cars/nmdsnfm_zpsac00cc92.jpeg[/IMG]
            instagram= @BIMMERSPOTTER instagram: @kristianbolster

Comment

Oh wow. Wheels look great.

Keep it up dude.

Comment

That is one big ass spacer haha. Looking good Codey.
                Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

Comment

I love your front end dude. I wish I could get clear corners on my headlights
                  Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Working...
                  X