JDM Metro. wait...wut.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDM Metro. wait...wut.

A few years back, i bought my 1994 Geo Metro. It was my first car, i bought it at the age of 16 for $650!

I really want to focus on the future of this car and where its going..mainly because my previous setup was pretty basic and i didnt take a lot of pictures.

Mah old setup.
    -Rear seat delete
    -tinted tails
    -H&R springs w/ 1 coil cut all around
    -Many wheels (im a wheel whore)
    -$30 head unit i bought at walmart
    -a subwoofer.

Here it is! On some $80 wheels i picked up at a junkyard (they look awesome! forgot what they were smh TIRES WERE INCLUDED!)

Sorry about the bad quality.

But...Where am i going with this car?
    -New Paint!
    -New Seats!
    -Custom Suspension!
    -Cool Wheels!
    -Custom Bodywork!

I dont know what color i want to paint it..but my seats are torn up. I want to fit wider wheels on this car..so custom bodywork. Imagine how cool this will be with my SSR Starsharks!!

Custom Suspension?
    Im replacing my cut lowering springs with this!
    -Civic coilover sleeves.
    -extended top hats
    -Probably new shocks (i can only imagine how fucked up my current ones are.)
    1994 Geo Metro
    2013 Fiat 500 Abarth

Ideas for seats? im making a junkyard run on monday and am going to pick some up.

Prelude seats?
    BMW Seats?
    Mercedes Seats?

Well, i will look.

And i ordered some exhaust piping! my current stock exhaust is rusted out so im going straightpipe!
    1994 Geo Metro
    2013 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Metro? Looks a lot like a Suzuki Swift.

The GTI's have cool bucket type seats, but I imagine finding a GTI would be damn near impossible. Suzuki Baleno seats are near enough the same and do fit into swifts, but you'll need to modify the subframes. I had them in mine and they were great.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuki View Post

The GTI's have cool bucket type seats, but I imagine finding a GTI would be damn near impossible. Suzuki Baleno seats are near enough the same and do fit into swifts, but you'll need to modify the subframes. I had them in mine and they were great.
        You beat me to it!

All cars with name 'Metro' have quite a lot of things in common..

Interested to see where the OP will take it.

Zacne on facebook: www.facebook.com/ZACNEWheels

Zacne on instagram: @zacnewheels

Comment

Originally posted by Minuki View Post

In other countries they were called the Suzuki Swift, we got them as that in america but they were also sold as the geo metro. I might source some parts from a Swift GTI but right now im focusing on getting the car more into the 21st century
          1994 Geo Metro
          2013 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

dooooooooooooo it

"Everything has potential."

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post

dooooooooooooo it
              yes.
              1994 Geo Metro
              2013 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

My father actually has a red Swift convertible...you've just given me some ideas

Comment

I've always wanted to see one of these done up... especially since everyone confuses EFs for them.

Anyways, what's up with your suspension? From that picture it looks like the wheels are not at all centered in fenders.

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

Originally posted by M.Doban View Post
                    I've always wanted to see one of these done up... especially since everyone confuses EFs for them.

Anyways, what's up with your suspension? From that picture it looks like the wheels are not at all centered in fenders.
                    This is kind of an old pic, from about 6 or 7 months back.

apparently 15+ year old shocks (i have no idea when they got replaced) and cut lowering springs dont go together, my alignment was screwed up..got it fixed though!

and i swap out my wheels a lot, these have HUGE tires but they have good tread so im waiting. im planning on painting my stocks white and throwing them on temporarily.

Oh and Nice EF! ive been thinking about getting that front lip from a Mk3 Golf for this car! ill see if i can find one when i stop by pick a part tomorrow
                    1994 Geo Metro
                    2013 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Just spent $600 on my other car. Time to see how much i can get for how cheap tomorrow. meh.
                      1994 Geo Metro
                      2013 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

I'm excited to see what becomes of this. What color were you planning on going? And what color are your Starsharks? I might be able to photoshop something up tomorrow after work.
                        2008 Mazda 6 4cyl
                        2006 Ford Mustang GT 'Vert

Comment

Originally posted by Snort Ciroc View Post
                          I'm excited to see what becomes of this. What color were you planning on going? And what color are your Starsharks? I might be able to photoshop something up tomorrow after work.
                          Not sure on color yet i have grey 13" starsharks thanks man i cant wait to see what it looks like
                          1994 Geo Metro
                          2013 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

You like the color green?
                            2008 Mazda 6 4cyl
                            2006 Ford Mustang GT 'Vert

Comment

I had them in mine and they were great.

Comment

Working...
                              X