No announcement yet.

Lowcus from Australia :) :) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bit delayed but got rubber fitted the other day and heres how she turned out:

parked up with a m8

some random carpark shots

the wheels..they sit like this / \

decided on 215/45/17s all round with a meaty stretch.

Raised up the front a touch in these pics to prevent total tyre destruction from scrub.

Rears sit spot on..will probably be buying some camber bolts to dial in a touch extra negative in because it only scrubs with fat kunts in the back right now or when hitting some serious bumps at higher speeds

Fronts are getting too much tyre poke and rub on turn lock when travelling slowly and raised up higher than I want. Will be getting in some camber tops to dial in more neg at fronts and get it fitted nicely

Also did all red tails with nightshade recently and polished up the exhaust tips. Getting around to fixing rear bumper scrapes and broken reverse light in next week or two hopefully.
    Like a glove

Comment

Welcome to the world of low Focuses. We're an odd group.

My suggestion would be to avoid adding any more camber. Pull your fenders and bring the car down about two inches in the front, maybe another inch out back.
      Last edited by cobrawannabe; 04-01-2014, 10:01 AM.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by cobrawannabe View Post
        Welcome to the world of low Focuses. We're an odd group.

My suggestion would be to avoid adding any more camber. Pull your fenders and bring the car down about two inches in the front, maybe another inch out back.
        I might go with a bit of both. Dont want to pump my guards just yet because that isnt something that can be undone very easily or at all. Ordered just front camber tops for now so I can have some adjustability to fit these wheels and back to a more square setup with the volvo wheels.

Will be lowering it back another 5-10mm up front depending on how it sits after dialing in more camber
        Like a glove

Comment

running the volvo R wheels up front till I get my camber kit and strut tops installed next wednesday

Like a glove

Comment

I love this, I wish Murica got this gen.
            1981 300TD 4 speed
            2000 BMW M5

Mike Finnelly
            , on Flickr
            IG @michaelfinnelly

Comment

Originally posted by mike-81-240d View Post
              I love this, I wish Murica got this gen.
              thanks dude...plenty of things you guy's get that I wish we got here in aus so dont feel to bad

Havent changed much, just keeping it real and keeping her clean...still a daily driver & nothing too much planned until perhaps summer end of this year..

Would like to go lower and get 18x10's under the rear with a custom rear diffuser to name a few things...

Heres a little photoshoot I got together with a good friend to do randomly one day so take a look and give his facebook page a like if you are aroused by the photo's he takes hahah
              Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Explore this photo album by Yohann Paranavitana on Flickr!

Like a glove

Comment

That set is dope.

Full froth sesh. Keen to see this in real life.
                IG: @sebastienaudeon
                1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                *pats Sebs head*
                there there.
                keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

This looks phenomenal with the new wheels, great work so far.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

thanks seb! If all goes well ill see you @GC next monday

I appreciate that funfgang..its come a fair way since being stock and hopefully I can step it up when I get some fitted 18s on there and add a few new things like the rear diffuser
                    Like a glove

Comment

Working...
                    X