so sexy! i need wide 18" for my e91 :O

Do it!!!

Originally posted by piescauww View Post
          That fitment, perfect!

Thanks!
          follow me on Instagram= al_mooring

Comment

Originally posted by E90freak View Post
            Yeh it's dans place mate he was more then helpful with me test fitting them and yeh I couldn't be happier to be honest just need tyres.

Thinking 215 35 on the 9j and 225 35 on the 10j ??
            i reckon they would work alright, but Dan would be the best person to ask
            Instagram - marcuscreek ---- facebook - /cusbum

Static Low R50 Mini Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by cus View Post
              i reckon they would work alright, but Dan would be the best person to ask

Yeh I've seen both options whilst at his place but seem to be swaying towards the 35 profile

Comment

So I've ordered my tyres! In the end I went for 205/40/18 on the 9 and 215/40/18 on the 10.

I have also bought some lci paddles as I don't like the weird ability to shift up and down on either paddle on the pre-lci ones

And I have been trying to strip the centre rings on the rf's so I can paint them the exact colour of the wheels since the powder was a little off. An hour on the grit blaster had a tiny piece back to alloy so going to invest in some gasket remover to get the job done!!

Comment

Got money burning a hole in my pocket so I'm thinking either lci halo headlight conversion or a dash swap and get I-drive?? Or maybe some carbon goodies?

Comment

You're gonna get a nice stretch with those sizes ! Id do the I-drive and a retrofit on the projectors.
                    IG@valentinoduplan

Comment

Originally posted by Tino21 View Post
                      You're gonna get a nice stretch with those sizes ! Id do the I-drive and a retrofit on the projectors.

Thanks I was going to use 215/35's both front and back but I think that is too much for a daily driven car! And yeh I'm on the hunt for the necessary parts but might take a while to get a good deal on everything!

Comment

My OCD took over and this happened

Wasn't happy with the centre cap colour not matching so went to get some paint but the wheels are all different colours are been powdered aswell so strip down, acid dip and spraying them myself this time as I should of done in the first place

Comment

Dammit, I thought the last post was going to be mounted pictures, lol.

Comment

As if things weren't going to plan already I got drove into last Friday

A new front door, panel beating and a dab of paint and I should be picking it back up on Monday and got the RF centres to the bodyshop to get sprayed up so hopefully....... Just maybe...... I could be done for ultimate dubs lol

Comment

daam for real shit was just getting good. the hit doesnt look to bad. but yes a set back to the build
                              bbs are money . its going to look good with them
                              STATIC LIFE

accord build
                              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/ne...ostthread&f=23

rip is300build
                              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=56221

Comment

Got her back from the bodyshop last week

And then decided to retrofit the LCI paddles and to get rid of the crappy pre-lci push/pull setup which I *****.....

And then went out for a quick shoot

Still waiting on wheels to be painted and then get them built

Comment

Working...
                                X