Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ah Crap. Another bandwagon Stanced Miata.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah Crap. Another bandwagon Stanced Miata.

After owning several cars unhappily and going broke, the only logical thing I could think of doing was buying a cheap 'Purist' car...that and that I occasionally enjoy cutting hair and attending gay pride parades with the top down on a sunny day, but hey its what the car is made for.

Forewarning: I am the founder of the Car Memes facebook page, so there will probably be a joke or two in this thread, so if you're an extremely serious person,you can leave now.

Here are my previous cars that lead me to go in a completely different direction for this build:

The 05 t5 awd Soccer mom special on H&R coilovers and 18" split reps

And my Skyline r33 which figured in-tact turbo seals were too mainstream, which i chose not to slam.

And here is the miata I picked up, a mechanic owned 1990 NA Mazda Miata with 95whp, but i mean that's cool if you like to cruise slowly to the country club for a cup of tea and some biscuits.

My friend also decided her name was Julie, because she had cute eyes and was old.

But Country club memberships are expensive, so I decided to buy some cheap raceland coilovers because Not-racecar. Soon enough me and the hooligans were sawzall'ing out the seized stock suspension. It took two days of PITA work to get all of it off and everything that could have gone wrong did. Not to mention Raceland forgot a top plate bolt and most stores were closed, so after searching all the open hardware stores for a bolt with the right thread pattern, I hacked at home depot's thread comparison board and cut out the piece i needed out of their nice display, tossed it in my pocket and walked out. Im not a thief, I just wanted my car to be done, and it was the last resort to slam the car that night!

Last edited by mp5turbo; 11-22-2013, 11:30 AM.
    Unpopular Turbo Miata thread: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...crap+bandwagon

Then my buddy told me that Work wheels Japan was having great sales and promotions! I inquired about a set of white Work Meister's. At the reduced price of $1900, I was set on them, then I remembered I was broke, so I ended up with this.
    Last edited by mp5turbo; 11-21-2013, 02:27 AM.
    Unpopular Turbo Miata thread: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...crap+bandwagon

Comment

Looks great man, but save that cash and get the works! Would look bomb
      Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

haha hella funny post! Hope it ends up exactly the way you want it dude!
        Stay wide my friends. @samthedandy

Comment

Nice car. Where abouts in ontario?

Comment

"I was set on works, then i realized i was broke"

That's my life, i wanted white faced meisters.
            Instagram = VIP_E90

Comment

Only because I follow the Car Memes page will I watch this. Both are funny and laughs are good for souls and other fruity things.
              Sup. Call me Z.
              My Accord "build".

Comment

Originally posted by scradley View Post
                Nice car. Where abouts in ontario?
                Thanks for the words of encouragement guys! I'll do my best to keep you entertained! And I just moved to Ottawa! Car scene isn't that big here, but there's some pretty cool cats out here, I roll with the Nextmod guys, cause how could you not want to be hang out around cars like this?

And a couple more shots of the XXR 531's in 15" with 25 offset wrapped in 195/50/15's

Now for the fun news, I have decided to go forward with turbocharging the car
                Last edited by mp5turbo; 11-21-2013, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mp5turbo View Post
                  I can fap to this. May not last very long but can definitely fap.
                  Originally posted by mp5turbo View Post
                  Now for the fun news, I have decided to go forward with turbocharging the car
                  Veddy nice.
                  Sup. Call me Z.
                  My Accord "build".

Comment

this thread could be ok, be then you spoke. cut the damn melodrama stuff out and just enjoy your car, reps reps reps, who gives a crap. just build it
                    @DollaDollaDill

Comment

Originally posted by Dwob View Post
                      this thread could be ok, be then you spoke. cut the damn melodrama stuff out and just enjoy your car, reps reps reps, who gives a crap. just build it
                      I thoroughly enjoy my car, and the money I saved by buying rep wheels which has now translated itself into a turbo kit and an engine swap. But as I read through other posts of everyone ****** on rep wheels I couldn't help but have my fun. So I'm going to assume that you didn't read the first post that stated this thread is not for serious people, so you may now click the "X" in the top right corner.

Thanks

Comment

I would just like to say I love the car memes page and your making good progress. Who runs the snapchat?

@finalbossjosh

Comment

i dont canre if you buy $200 wheels or $4000 wheels. just stop with the, "i bough tthis cause i have no money" just post when you buy, dont make reasons for everything, you bought it, cause its what you bought.
                          @DollaDollaDill

Comment

Originally posted by Dwob View Post
                            i dont canre if you buy $200 wheels or $4000 wheels. just stop with the, "i bough tthis cause i have no money" just post when you buy, dont make reasons for everything, you bought it, cause its what you bought.
                            As already stated, your thinking wayyyy to much into this :/

Shut up and enjoy the thread for what it is, not what you want it to be.

Alsoooo, OP I was in the first 300 likes of Car Memes! Yayyy e-fame haha

Comment

He mad doe.
                              Sup. Call me Z.
                              My Accord "build".

Comment

Working...
                              X