Clear All

That looks killer man!

Build =>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=51076

Comment

Originally posted by Belgian_Astra View Post
      That looks killer man!
      Thank you!

Comment

Had the quote back from the guys who are doing my arches! Looking forward to getting them done now its expensive but it'll be worth it!

Comment

When's it going to get done, and what all is being done to it?
          2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
            When's it going to get done, and what all is being done to it?
            in about 2 weeks They are so busy right now getting some vw's ready for ultimate dubs! But they are pulling the arches as far as the can go and modifying the front and rear bumpers! then they need to basically respray both sides of the car because the colour has a hint of purple in it and its so hard to match! Cant wait to get it done though

Comment

Originally posted by Ratcliffe33 View Post
              in about 2 weeks They are so busy right now getting some vw's ready for ultimate dubs! But they are pulling the arches as far as the can go and modifying the front and rear bumpers! then they need to basically respray both sides of the car because the colour has a hint of purple in it and its so hard to match! Cant wait to get it done though
              I bet you can't. With all of this work did you think about doing the 1M bodywork? It'd most likely be more expensive than what you're getting done though probably

Comment

You can only get the 1m Body for the front on the hatch, would still have to get rear arches built in! so yeh would be more expensive!

Comment

Originally posted by Ratcliffe33 View Post
                  You can only get the 1m Body for the front on the hatch, would still have to get rear arches built in! so yeh would be more expensive!
                  It's the same with the coupes. I didn't know what extent the pulling would be

Comment

Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
                    It's the same with the coupes. I didn't know what extent the pulling would be
                    Yeh I know they do an arch kit like the ones on the race cars but that's insanely expensive!

Comment

Looks like this, would look abit mad on the roads!

Comment

Originally posted by NeilP View Post
                        If you ever want to sell your SJC's, you've found your buyer.

Great choice on the wheel, since first laying eyes on them, I've wanted a set for mine.
                        PM'd

Comment

Gutted to say that someone pulled out and slammed on in front of me on Friday and trashed the whole front end of the car! so this thread is now coming to its end

Comment

DANG it totaled the car?

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                              DANG it totaled the car?
                              The insurance are coming next week to assess weather its a write off or not! But ill probably end up getting another car now!

Comment

Ok, haven't been on here for ages, good news, my car is back! So in the next few weeks things will be coming together (again). im going to get the arched extended and maybe put the car on air suspension... not sure about that yet though! I really want to get it wrapped? What's everyone's thoughts and can you give me some colour suggestions please? I wasn't something different but not too In your face!

Comment

Working...
                                X