Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ratcliffe33 View Post
    ET30 Front and ET20 Rear.

Well they are 19x9 on the front and 19x10 on the rear, offsets are above, and I'm going to be running pretty stretched tyres.
    Oh, that's where you run into the problem then. ET20 rear is REALLY low for the 1 series, most people I see complain about +35. Are you going to be pulling the fenders or just running a lot of camber?
    2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

In my opinion, Max out rear camber on your stock rear camber arms, and you'll be fine just make sure your tyres are 245/35/19 for a good stretch. Front is not a problem, it will be flush and wont hit the guard when turning, just some note taking, it will rub into your bumper clips most of the time.

Roll guards won't help much unless you are somehow pumping your guards extensively so it's going out about 10-20mm.
      Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nguyenjemz/

Comment

Ok Soemthing interesting has come up, im struggling to get my car in soon to have the arch work done and now i have just been offered a set of 19x8.5 ind's and cash my way for my sjc's wont have to do any work to get the ind's to fit... so tempted by this!

Comment

INDS are nice.. but i think youre on to a winner with the SJC's.. a bit of work will be worth it!
          Instagram - marcuscreek ---- facebook - /cusbum

Static Low R50 Mini Cooper

Comment

SJC still better! (But already done by tony lin)
            Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nguyenjemz/

Comment

This is what I'm thinking, its going to be a lot of money to get my arches done right and its going to look like Tony's car! Nothing wrong with that but it isn't original! I do like the IND's hmmmmmm

Comment

Do the INDs and take the cash. Your car will always be compared to tony's with SJC

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Decided to run with the SJC's. I know my car will be compared with Tony Lin's but to be fair as soon as I saw his car I wanted mine to look like that so its kind of been my aim all along! you don't see many 1 series modified etc. and its nice to have one that people will notice!

Comment

i personally think youve made the right choice! just had a quick search for Tony Lins car.. beautiful.
                    Instagram - marcuscreek ---- facebook - /cusbum

Static Low R50 Mini Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by cus View Post
                      i personally think youve made the right choice! just had a quick search for Tony Lins car.. beautiful.
                      It so is! Thanks man.

Comment

If you ever want to sell your SJC's, you've found your buyer.

Great choice on the wheel, since first laying eyes on them, I've wanted a set for mine.

Comment

Love it! makes me wanna look for an e81 aswell
                          Following u on instagram now @thebiglife

Comment

Originally posted by NeilP View Post
                            If you ever want to sell your SJC's, you've found your buyer.

Great choice on the wheel, since first laying eyes on them, I've wanted a set for mine.
                            The car will be going in September man, so I know who to contact, wont be selling it with the wheels!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeakFrench View Post
                              Love it! makes me wanna look for an e81 aswell
                              Following u on instagram now @thebiglife
                              Cool, thanks man, ill have a look now!

Comment

Ok,

So I did a test fit last night to send some pictures to the company that are doing my arches.

Sorry for the quality!

Cant wait for it to be finished!

Ill get some better pictures then...

And here are my wheels on the Rotiform Instagram Page

Comment

Working...
                                X