I got another W126 300SD...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got another W126 300SD...

While trying to find a parts car for my w126 I stumbled upon this one... and I knew that I could not just strip it. The engine is in perfect condition and so is the interior
    its just a little wrecked hahaha

And the interior is basically flawless

It even has the original first aid kit

And the engine has recently been rebuilt and theres a brand new fuel pump on

I was thinking about sticking some Style 5's on it and im not sure on how to lower it

If the doors still open okay, its gonna be repairable. Nice find, interior looks like new. How much is on the clock?

Comment

About 200k but my other one has well over 400k

Comment

lol

i read your first sentence then saw the pictures. kinda reminds me of a CL ad. "mint interor, perfect motor, slight fender bender."

looks like a fun start. ive been thinking about going ditching my gas w210 and getting a diesel. i just love these old body styles

Comment

Originally posted by Junya View Post
          looks like a fun start. ive been thinking about going ditching my gas w210 and getting a diesel. i just love these old body styles
          Get a 98-99 E300 turbodiesel. Has a much better motor than the OM617. The OM606 is also actually capable of power.
          1981 300TD 4 speed
          2000 BMW M5

Mike Finnelly
          , on Flickr
          IG @michaelfinnelly

Comment

Love how clean it is. GOod find!

Personally I think it'd look better raised a bit and with more sidewall.

Need more interior pictures.
            Who needs stance, give me comfort and handling.

Comment

Working...
            X