Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming together great man! Love the fogs

Comment

I love the garage shots. I need some speedlights it seems.

For some reason this build is one of the only builds on S|W that I'm genuinely excited to see what progress you've made.
      Last edited by oprahhwinfreyy; 01-13-2014, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oprahhwinfreyy View Post

For some reason this build is one of the only builds on S|W that I'm genuinely excited to see what progress you've made.
        +1 on the garage shots.. and the speedlights.

Comment

Originally posted by oprahhwinfreyy View Post

Thank you sir! I'm sure the IG posts help with keeping you interested in the build instead of just waiting for the Forum updates
          My Subie swap Karmann Ghia Build
          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=51686

Comment

Wow, the condition of that thing made me cringe. Mad props on tackling all that fab work, and not copping out for the "patina look."
            Looking forward to seeing the end result!
            1973 Super Beetle-- Blue Zombie, 1988 635csi, 1962 Volksrod-- Little Bug

Comment

nice work...badass

Comment

everything about this thread is awesome. love the car and the photography. what do you shoot with? the quality of your work is amazing in both pics and the car.

Instagram: ian_ballzz

e30 build thread

Comment

Very awesome build so far! Looking forward to seeing more progress!!
                  ||| mkv GTI - RIP || 69' w114 || 97' e36 328i |||

Comment

Nice work man, it looks so cool!

Comment

Love the looks of these things! I was considering one before I found my '02.

Comment

subscribed. attention to detail, mad accuracy, much needed tlc and awsome shots, keep it up. im loving this build
                        VW Polo 2011(Vivo) deceased daily,
                        BMW E30 316 1986 failed project,
                        VW MK1 Golf 2007(Velociti) daily,
                        Nissan NP200 16v1.6 High 2017 stolen daily,
                        Celica Supra mkii P-type (MA61) under construction 1986,
                        Toyota GT86 2013

Comment

Keep the updates coming! Loving the build
                          My '66 C10 Build
                          My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

I know theres lots of engine photos at the moment... but thats cause it's the part in focus right now. I have about 10 more wires to hook up and the Engine is wired!

I put the front wheels back on the car to see how the 175/55 15's fit. I like it alot!

The last bit of metal replacement was finished last as well, then Jesse and I started smoothing out back half of the car so we can paint it soon!

This weekend should be a busy one! Hopefully I will get a base map sent to me either tonight or tomorrow. I picked up the needed fuel bits and Axle pieces I needed today.

Tonight should be a good time in the shop and if everything works out Ill have the car on the ground again before I call it a night.

For those that are on instagram, @mdmvis is my ting. You can get the play by play action on there for this weekend!

Comment

This weekend I got some needed parts. I assembled the rear axles, put the brakes on and then bled the system. I put gear oil in the transaxle and no leaks! sooooo stoked on that!

I did more wiring and got everything all wired minus some gauge stuff.

I still need to figure the intercooling part... hopefully that gets sorted out this week. As well I'm waiting for my friend to give me a base map for the Haltech so I can attempt to fire up the engine!

With all that other stuff done, I figured it was a great time to roll the car out of the shop and snap some photos... It's been 4 months since I took photos of the ghia with 4 wheels. The last time the car barely rolled... now it rolls around so amazing!

Here's some photos!

Thanks again for all the kind words and motivation to keep going on this build!

Hopefully the car can fire up this week!!

Enjoy!
                              Last edited by mdmvisuals; 01-20-2014, 12:59 AM.

Comment

That last shot......

Comment

Working...
                                X