X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick!

@nico_2polished

Comment

• AHHHHHHHH HAHHAHAHAHAHA IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!

My Subie swap Karmann Ghia Build
      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=51686

Comment

• Was so happy to see it alive on Instagram.

Congratulations are in order!
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
        *pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• That is a beautiful sound.
          Steve - now in San Diego!

Shoot My Car - Automotive Photography in SoCal

Comment

• Comment

• First rip

This is "The ghias first boot" by mike mcconnell on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdmvisuals View Post
                Awesome! Congrats

Comment

• Damn son. Sounds sexy

Also kind of sounds like a subaru but maybe im just losing my mind

Comment

• Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
                    Damn son. Sounds sexy

Also kind of sounds like a subaru but maybe im just losing my mind
                    Subarus sound like Subarus... So you're not too far off

Comment

• Originally posted by mdmvisuals View Post
                      Subarus sound like Subarus... So you're not too far off
                      I feel like I missed something....

Does it have a subaru engine in it?

Comment

• Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
                        I feel like I missed something....

Does it have a subaru engine in it?
                        It does you should go back a page haha or scroll up!

Comment

• So awesome! What's the bolt pattern on the Porsche wheels? There so sick.

Comment

• Oh lol I guess I missed that part (im a dumbass lol)

Comment

• Before the fire rip, there was the first garage exit... Hahaha.

This is "Untitled" by mike mcconnell on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Comment

• this weekend was an awesome weekend for getting shit done!

When the engine fired up last week that was one door closed, but as that saying goes, another one opened. That door was called Cooling system.

On the first drive we did the car over heated and was pissing water out the engine resevior. The thermostat wasnt opening and the copper lines in the car going to the rad up front were stone cold.

I soon realized that I had the coolant hose wrong on the Radiator. I had the supply on the top and return on the bottom. Made sense to me as to why the system wasnt working at that point.

Thursday I changed out the Thermostat and then friday we made a new line for the return to go up to the top of the Rad. I found a nice hose for the bottom feed line.

[

While the car was in the air I wanted to get the skid plate on the beam so I'll feel alittle safer driving down the road and not worry about the adjuster bolt jamming into something and putting me through the windshield,

Ill say it now, the skid plate lasted about 10 minutes.

[IMG][/IMG]

So opted for the alternative... Cut the bolt and other edges that had hang up potential and just be more alert than how I am in my dumped daily mk3.

[IMG]][/IMG]

So with that all done, I took the car out for a boot to get the system up to temperature to see if the swapped coolant lines was the reason for the overheating... and it was! the new thermostat opened and the copper lines inside the car got toasty warm, as well as heater core and radiator!! HUZZAAHHHHH!!!!

That brings me to today.

I went to the car early and put the ass end of the car in the air.

I combed through all the little shit and tidied everything up, tightened up loose things made sure I was good to drive it.

[IMG]

As neat as I will take it for now until I get the Air to Water IC and I still have make an intake for it. It's still pretty neat!

With everything tight and in place. I went for a cruise around the block and pulled into a parking lot to snap a couple photos.

But before I went and did that, I had to give it a wash... I WASHED MY CAR FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to say this as well. The car is not road tuned yet... That should be happening Wednesday though. This car makes boost instantly and its fucking scary! The only other boosted car I had before this was an 83 TD Jetta. So this is a big jump haha.

Ill be throwing sparks all day until shit wears down... Im quite ok with that!

So yeah... FUCK YEAH, I DROVE MY FUCKING CAR!!!!!!!!!

Video will come soon.

Thanks for watching and taking the time to par take in this adventure with me! Just know that this is only the beginning!!

Cheers!!

Comment

Working...
                                X