German VIP attempt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German VIP attempt

Hi again. making a new tread again for this car. finally made my decision too keep the car and start doing something about it. had the car for a year now without really doing much else than drive it.

and my plans wasn't to do anything with it either. my focus was on the house and all the boring stuff.

untill a couple of days ago when i bought myself a set of trafficstar DTX 20" originally 3 piece wheels that are welded the barrels. gonna remove the welds and also change from straight lips to step lips. they are 20x9 and 20x10 et 43 atm. so i don't know what et I'm ending at. or sizes.

Either doing K-sports with bags over coil. or the airREX struts. the management will be V2 autopilot.

oh, its a mercedes E-class btw. a 2012 mod to be specific. a lazy diesel engine but comfy as hell. I'm not gonna do 0-60 anyways in this..

Last edited by stbk; 11-07-2013, 03:26 AM.
    Visit Bagriders.com for the best deals on Airride suspension.

Stbk123 - Instagram.

ViolentClique

Interesting...

Comment

The management will be shipped next week. from a buddy of mine here i norway. i think I'm gonna go with the airREX struts. just because I'm lazy and it fits and i know how it looks. looking at stance labs car.

Stbk123 - Instagram.

ViolentClique

Comment

This should be interesting.

Comment

very interesting cant wait to see how this one turns out.
          C280 Build Thread
          C43 ///AMG Build Thread
          E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Originally posted by SD202 View Post
            very interesting cant wait to see how this one turns out.
            so am i! i got the wheels for a steal. so i had to buy them.. and all of a sudden my buddy is selling his V2 management. couldn't be anymore perfect timing.

Stbk123 - Instagram.

ViolentClique

Comment

Sub'd. Im thinking when my build is done i would get either an E550 or an Audi S4....Decisions. Nice car though!
              wow.
              so stock.
              not much progress.
              many photoshops.
              such beige.
              doge not pleased.

Comment

Originally posted by dumped_es300 View Post
                Sub'd. Im thinking when my build is done i would get either an E550 or an Audi S4....Decisions. Nice car though!
                well since you guys can get the E550 without selling half of your bodies. i would go with that.. or it depends on what styler you`re going. I'm guessing the S4 is a blast to drive non the less the E550 being only rear wheel drive…hm.. GO S4!

Stbk123 - Instagram.

ViolentClique

Comment

:popcorn:

Comment

I'm changing the outer lip for a stepped lip. but i can't seem to find any replacement online somewhere? who makes replacement lips for this wheel? already sent mail to memoryfab and VRwheels.
                    I'm looking at tunershop and i can see that they have 20" step lip. but I'm not sure if its 40 holes barrels.

anyone?

Stbk123 - Instagram.

ViolentClique

Comment

This is very promising. Try calling wheelflip or spintech 561-843-6978 mabye they'll have what you need.
                      IG@valentinoduplan

Comment

Originally posted by Tino21 View Post
                        This is very promising. Try calling wheelflip or spintech 561-843-6978 mabye they'll have what you need.
                        thanks! tunershop makes outer lips i found out. so I'm getting new ones from them.

Stbk123 - Instagram.

ViolentClique

Comment

Some images of the Management from the seller.

Im also going to take my time and try out hardlines for the first time. not over the top but make it nice looking.

Stbk123 - Instagram.

ViolentClique

Comment

needs bias ply tires

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkU0Y0o7FM4"]Why buy bias ply tires? - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                              I love you.

Stbk123 - Instagram.

ViolentClique

Comment

Working...
                              X