the slightly slideways 180sx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RubbderDucky View Post
    Lol, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who gets super frustrated with cars. I swear my Camaro hates me.

I'd love a white 240, but they are so commonly stolen here in FL, and I have no where to put one.
    good alarm and youre fine . theyre such fun cars man. srs. you would not regret getting one at all. especially if you do an sr20 swap . im lucky mines a jdm one. which i found out is actually a legitimate type x yesterday! it got the bar replaced by a stock bar after it had a bit of front damage because used type x genuine bars are 900+

Comment

camber arms!

going on first thing tomorrow morning.

so after much talking with a guy whos owned many type x's in the past weve come to the conclusion that mine is a type x thats rear ended someone and been swiped on the rear. hence the sr front and the lack of pods and the tiny dent in the bonnet. which sheets me a bit because i would have loved to have the bloody type x stuff. but oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffaz View Post
        good alarm and youre fine . theyre such fun cars man. srs. you would not regret getting one at all. especially if you do an sr20 swap . im lucky mines a jdm one. which i found out is actually a legitimate type x yesterday! it got the bar replaced by a stock bar after it had a bit of front damage because used type x genuine bars are 900+
        That's awesome! I love the Type X.

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
        And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

camber arms in! got the wheels to fit finally.

shes gonna sit like this till i get some power stuff sorted and i get my exhaust tucked up. im pretty happy with how she sits atm . also gotta sort getting my type x front bar back. soon.
          Last edited by jeffaz; 12-04-2013, 10:17 AM.

Comment

just been buying small things lately. new gear boot, gt2871r, painted centre console matte black again etc.

Comment

lookin good. new wheels and coils always help plus the little things are always good to get out of the way.

instagram-brandonmckiernannn

Comment

liking where this is going. more lows!! not enough actually low s-chassis in the game. the only one doing s13s right at the moment is that norfy dude from driftworks, with the southern style sil80 on RS's. too many kit low s-chassis
                FUEL INJECTED SUICIDE MACHINE

Comment

Looking good mate, keep going.

Comment

Nice, good start.

Comment

Originally posted by Devocat View Post
                      liking where this is going. more lows!! not enough actually low s-chassis in the game. the only one doing s13s right at the moment is that norfy dude from driftworks, with the southern style sil80 on RS's. too many kit low s-chassis
                      i know what you mean. at my current height with a massive kit itd be like 1cm off the ground srs. its silly how low kits are for these cars.

ill need to do some fender work for some more low which will happen soon after i get this turbo on.

Comment

ended up with a disco instead of a 2871r. but got a 0.86 housing instead for dat top end.

had a bit of a flog last night and saw this in the engine bay

dat turbo manifold lol

just gotta save for a tune now. then more low will come. quite enjoying driving it atm.

Comment

also another picture that i like (spot the 180)

Comment

Working...
                          X