Hmmmm much better

Love it

Now, some days later - Someone decided to hurt my car while I was away

The damage while beginning sanding it

Almost done sanding

Then attacked with the rotary, and these

Almost perfect

Very happy with that too.

Finally, my trim shop called me to collect the recaro parts that were ready . . .

Lost no time of course and installed them right there

Like it, is an understatement. Hope you like it too

Cheers guys

Audi RS4PRA | VW Golf MKV GT-Y | Audi A1 SportBack

Comment

inserts look awesome man
          Dubber from the PNW
          Build Thread:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39429
          Daily Thread: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39066

Comment

love the work mate!

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Well some more things into the DaiLy story.

it was time to go grab those beauties

Weather was not the best

but I did.

Then, the moment I loaded the seats into the car, two things happened.

1. The trunk lock, decided to go off. Thus not letting me close the trunk.
                I was shocked that it decided to happen at that moment, when I had about 50km to go home with a lot of heavy rain. Anyway, I managed to make the trunk close safely, so as to drive home. Then . . .

2. The battery went dead when I tried to start the car. Feeling the mood there, dont you guys ? ::rock:

Either the Golf was jealous of the Audi taking the seats, or a lot of bad energy from people when they saw the pic I uploaded being happy and all.

Oh well, either way, I started the car on my own, pushing it - and gear jump start always work like a treat. And made it to the stealership just in time, given it was Friday noon and grabbed a new one of these

Lost no time

Next to each other

And what do you know - it worked great again.

Then I went for a bigger 72 battery from Italy this time

Golf managed to get its gifts that day, truth be told. :love:

Then, given the heavy rains in greece, i decided to go for a winter setup that will allow me to move quicker in floods in greek roads if needed .

So . . . this happened . . .

looking pretty tough I must say . . . :love:

Stay tuned . . . more to come

Comment

Like the Audi thread, this one is pure titties too!!

Comment

So, I received a nice box

Alex @ ZZ Tuning, hooked me up with an awesome deal on these

Some closer pics

Let's see them on the car

Passenger side

Cheers. More to come

Comment

Hello there folks.

My daily driver had seen better days and Just before 2014 jumps in, I teamed up with a fellow member aka tzotzo to spruce it up a bit.

I also took advantage, of the 20% new years discount, offered by Dazzle Show Car Promotions, on Valet Pro goodies.

I only heard good reviews so I went a bit mental...

Golf, had been unwashed for more than a month, so mud and road grime was present from my daily adventures.

This was what we had to begin with:

First things first, we attacked the exterior of the Rota wheels with Bilberry and a Soft Wheel Brush, and the insides of the wheels were worked with a wool wash mitt and a long wheel brush.

Since we cleaned the wheels from road grime and brake dust, it was time to remove loose contaminants by snowfoaming the vehicle with Valet Pro's Snow Foam Combo.

Looking clean already.

All nooks and crannies were thoroughly rinsed after the foaming stage.Paintwork was shampooed with Concentrated Car Shampoo and a Carpro wool mitt.

We did a sound check on the exhaust. Please ignore the Karcher pulsing on the backround.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7w80bM63yA"]Golf Sound Check - YouTube[/ame]

Again we rinsed the car thoroughly and dried it with two CG orange fatty towels.

Before moving forward to the next step, we had to address some minor issues. Some RDS were inflicted after debadging the boot some time ago.

Meg's 105 on a cutting pad followed by Meg's 205 on a polishing pad, with the Rotex 125.

End result after several passes. I think these scratches won't be missed. Not from me, anyways.

After Washing the car and wheels and removing those nasty scratces, something was missing from the general picture.

We had to add some more gloss on the paintwork and dress the tyres. And for that Valet Pro's Citrus Bling and Classic Tyre Dressing came in handy.

This is the end result after spending this beautiful Sunday afternoon on the Golf:

Thanks for watching this, I wish you guys all the best for the new year.

Comment

Hmmmmm....I think I might have ordered this . . .

Along with 2013-14 Maps. And Tv Codes. And Tv Tuner. And Navi Antenna.

Then again, I just think. Who knows . . . Oh well . . .

Cheers everyone.

Comment

So, I had some new deliveries. Some great ones actually

Yummy

Along with these

Cant wait to install these beauties

Cheers

Comment

Stop working on this cool Golf and finish your other project first
                            Can't wait to see some updates
                            IG: @blk_gtr

Comment

LoL. I cant stop it sadly. I keep spending some big cash on the daily too, because

1. I love it from the past and I can ignore it
                              2. I think I will never stop modding EVERY vehicle I own
                              3. It is a daily, and let's face it, i spend some time in it every day, from and to the hospital, and I like to watch it and smile. It does that easily I might say.

The Audi, is in a league of its own . For sure

Comment

So finally found some time after clinic to play with the new toys. Lost no time and started removing the unit myself

Also the scratched trim

Here is my connector - I hope it is the correct one

Little mess

Unit was installed

Worked from the beginning

However . . .

I noticed some things . . .

Some things did not work right.

For instance, the button lighting most of the times comes on with the interior's light, not always though.
                                What is more, removing the key should turn the unit off. It does, but not always.

It might be coding. However not so sure about that.
                                The socket of the harness, I dont know if it is the correct one too, I will have to search further.

I will have to buy an OEM adapter for the newer dual antenna single socket instead of the twin I have in mine. That is the easy part.

I also have to get the AUX socket to install the Tv Tuner there.

The tricky part is to see, whether or not I do need the Can Bus Connector - module. Some cars do some others dont. I read somewhere that RNS-510 units, if they have a Software Version newer than 2668, they dont.
                                Mine is much newer than that. So we will have to see. Otherwise battery drain is on the way, according to my fast search over the web.

On the navigation side of things, I could see the route, and the maps and the locations, but I did not have the audio guidance. I will have to see that too

So some work ahead for it to work like it should . I was never much into car audio, so any help is appreciated.

I must say though, that the interior looks SO MUCH smarter and fresh with the unit installed. I loved the audio and the dvd as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X