X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was not expecting this!! Love it
    Ryan

Comment

I've always ***** the stock textured plastic fenders. Your car is perfect to me. Exactly how I would do a Mini up.

Comment

Wow. Superb build. Your car makes me reallllllly upset I didn't buy a mini haha

Congrats on the sponsor and congrats on owning one of the nicest minis I've ever seen

Comment

you sir own my dream mini

glad to see you made the switch to SW
          Chris-

Comment

^ Yeah can we get some details haha

Comment

i love CCWs!!!
              -Jason
              http://project-a3.blogspot.com

Comment

Cleeeean. I need to get into a baller status job so I can have money to do such things........lol.
                MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

thoroughly impressive

Comment

CCWs are so crucial.
                    Originally posted by da3bous
                    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

great looking car! so with the sponsorship did you just email them with details of your car and the plans? im guessing you have to send them pics? hey man % tint are you running?

Comment

epic. those seats are gonna look SO good

Not stanced yet.

Comment

the quality of the work on your car is superb, all those parts look mint!

Comment

Thanks guys for all the really nice comments. Sorry I was lagging on getting back to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by ginger_snaps View Post
                              great looking car! so with the sponsorship did you just email them with details of your car and the plans? im guessing you have to send them pics? hey man % tint are you running?
                              Tint is 20% all around

As for sponsorship you need to prove to the company that you get make it worth their while. For example if they are going to give you a part that costs $500 you need to prove to them they are going to get $1000 worth of exposure.

I am a marketing guy for a medical equipment company as my day job and then do online marketing on the side, as well as have a business degree in marketing so I just put togeather a marketing proposal showing ROI.

The proposal consists of:

Intro About Me
                              Intro About My Past Car Builds
                              Current Mod List
                              Proposed Mod List
                              Type Of Coverage The Car Is Going To See
                              List Of Events It Will Be Attending
                              Quality Photos Of The Car
                              Return On Investment Analysis
                              Parts Requested
                              Type Of Sponsorship Requested (Full or Partial)

The more professional you present your self the better off you will be. This is my 3rd car build with sponsors, I have found the more cars you build and can show that your last projects where successful for your last sponsors the easier it gets. If this is your first full on project that your looking for sponsors the best piece of advise I can give is be happy with Partial sponsorships. Once you prove your self to them they will be more and more helpful on future projects that will follow.

Comment

Update:

Ordered up some 2pc floating slotted rotors from Disc Brakes Australia

These have just been released and are the only 2pc rotors on the market that work with the JCW's Brembo kit :thumbsup:

Also ordered up some Goodridge Stainless Steel brake lines from Double Down Motorsports

Now I just need some Motul 600 Brake Fluid and Carbontech XP10 and XP8 brake pads and the braking system should be golden.

Comment

Working...
                                X