Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1988 MR2 Supercharged... almost stanced?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moose View Post
    No, it would become a 16x8 et37ish. The wheel becomes an inch wider, so the center line changes.
    I'm not sure how you got to 37, I figured I would just add an "inch" (25.4mm) to the ET because the mounting point is now 1" farther out in relation to the wheel as a whole.

I'm not saying you're wrong I just don't know how you got your #.
    1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
    Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

Sick man I love it can't wait to see more of it when you bring it out after winter again.
      '13 Civic
      4x4 until not poor

Comment

16x8 et37.

Bolting on 1" of lip changes the offset by half the value. Remember, the wheel's center line changes. Jeremy was correct.

Comment

Originally posted by l3xxd View Post
          Sick man I love it can't wait to see more of it when you bring it out after winter again.
          Yeah it'll be more of the same, just lower. I have to figure out what I'm doing with the motor, I might screw around with the 4A-GZE and make it a ~103mph car with 200whp or so, ideally I'd like to just save up for a K20 swap. The perfect drivetrain for my car in my opinion.

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
          16x8 et37.

Bolting on 1" of lip changes the offset by half the value. Remember, the wheel's center line changes. Jeremy was correct.
          Ok cool, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by kramerbuccs24 View Post
            Yeah it'll be more of the same, just lower. I have to figure out what I'm doing with the motor, I might screw around with the 4A-GZE and make it a ~103mph car with 200whp or so, ideally I'd like to just save up for a K20 swap. The perfect drivetrain for my car in my opinion.
            Sweet, regardless interested in seeing what else you've got planned for it.
            '13 Civic
            4x4 until not poor

Comment

Got my front wheels apart, waiting to hear back from the guy I'm trading barrels with (1" wider in the front) so I can hopefully put them back together before I go back to school. If I don't get them done this month they'll just have to wait.

Comment

Hey dude, was just reading through this thread, sick car! Im actually out in the 518 area, im bout to pick up a Civic Hatch and get into stance, im up in bspa

Comment

hahahahaha typically krammerbuccs burninupthinkinaboutmr2sthenburninupAGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by tdi_logik View Post
                    hahahahaha typically krammerbuccs burninupthinkinaboutmr2sthenburninupAGAIN
                    Stance-less

Comment

• Originally posted by JasperThomas View Post
                      inside joke pal, hes a good friend of mine

Comment

• Originally posted by tdi_logik View Post
                        inside joke pal, hes a good friend of mine
                        GTFO

Comment

• I love these i like them better then the mk2 version. I had one but not s/c and i still miss that car. I traded in my then new ae86 for a new one of these. Besides my ef hatch i had its the only car that truly had that "go kart" feel
                          I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Comment

• Originally posted by magoo_lc1 View Post
                            I love these i like them better then the mk2 version. I had one but not s/c and i still miss that car. I traded in my then new ae86 for a new one of these. Besides my ef hatch i had its the only car that truly had that "go kart" feel
                            That's why I love it!

Comment

• Got my barrels in the mail a while back, thanks to tantank79 for a smooth trade!

Should hopefully have the two front wheels all done with tires on by mid March and I might be taking the car out then, if not it'll be Easter.

Anyways, wanted to ask you guys a quick question, does ANYBODY know where I can source clean plastic C pillar trim (all three pieces) without dropping $450+ on new OEM shit? I'm having a hell of a time trying to find them and I'm reallyyy not trying to rock my custom Gorilla Tape mod two years in a row

Comment

• The fronts are back together with repolished lips and 1" more width. Very nice.

I'm having a local tire shop seal them because I tried to seal them about 5x last year, the inverse/stepped lip makes it hard as fuck to seal. All I have to do now is throw them on, spin the coils down a bit more and get an alignment!

Comment

Working...
                                X