Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1988 MR2 Supercharged... almost stanced?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do fucking work

Comment

is that pete sleeping in the corner?

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
        do fucking work
        Fucking work has been done and will continue to be done for the rest of this week until the car is done, inspected, registered and aligned. More pics and updates to come.

I've had the BBSs for 360 days as of today (June 18 2009). After going through the whole restoration project, I really think it's a two weekend job (working only on the weekends). I just went SUPER slow and careful just because I wanted them perfect. Thankfully, I got what I wanted, these fuckers are FLAWLESS

Originally posted by slwrthnu View Post
        is that pete sleeping in the corner?
        haha yeah he's yelling at dkid or dave or somthing, can't remember.

He's funnier in this pic though lol (me in the $5 shirt)

Fuckin polocks

Also, just noticed I already have a pic of the BBSs and the Versa in this thread, here she is

Greatest day of her life will be when she is graced by the presence of the BBSs
        1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
        Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

pete is funniest when u get a girl to give him a lapdance at a party, then get a guy to do it 5 minutes later.

Comment

telephone-pole-justin told me that story like 5 times

Comment

good as story, amazing in person.

Comment

Needs moar low, but looks sooooo damnnnnnnn gooooooood. 2+ inches of room left to go on the coils

Comment

use the 2 inches! looks great so far. need whole car pics!

Comment

Nice work!
                    Teasers aren't allowed
                    More low will be appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Hondamonster View Post
                      use the 2 inches! looks great so far. need whole car pics!
                      I most certainly will! Just need to figure out how much camber I have to play with then I can do some rough camber/height/spacer calculations... then dial everything in!

The first full car shots will be posted directly to the Stanceworks Showroom and I won't be taking them

NikDev: The car is in my 1.5 car garage now getting a two-day detail from myself, the car SHOULD be 100% out and ready for inspection, registration and alignment by Friday. My garage is so small I CAN'T take full-car shots lol.

No more teasers (unless they're REALLY good and I can't resist lol) until KillerBlackbird photoshoot!!!!

Comment

I lied already

detailed it a wil' bit

Going to get it running in a bit, will post vids if I feel like it.

Comment

yupppppppppppp

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

This is a bad site for me to be on lol

FML

Anyways, started her up again, runs like a top as always, exhaust sounds great (for a 1.6L) and the damn battery is STILL 100% dead. All accessories work while the car is on but the freakin thing doesn't have any juice in it the second the car is turned off.

Could this be a loose connection or a wasted battery??? Any advice?? I'm going to take the intercooler/AFM/battery out again anyways to double check that all electrical connections can vacuum hoses are where they should be but I wanna know if I need a new battery.

Another vid (combo of previous one and a new one I just took, no rasp at all and a reasonable volume, I love this exhaust combo!!! (stock except for T3 test pipe). Getting 4 or 5 more hp and having a STUPID loud, expensive exhaust is not worth it for me, this is ideal!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

More videos to come, but more importantly, any insight on my battery issue?

Comment

Sup brah

A few inadvertent teasers for ya

Before:

After (too much camber for my tastes and ~5mm spacers needed, still have to lower it and get rid of some of that goofy lookin shit ):

Front: minttttt, no spacers needed, just moar low

Didn't post shots of the whole car with them on because I'm trying to be sketchy or cool, I just forgot

Comment

Tease ftl, Did you ever end up posting pics with it on RS?

Comment

Working...
                                X