X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude ebay. $100 shipped all day with the paypal/buy it now money back thing

Comment

yeah I know, it's on my to do list.
      I just bought a hood, tires, and a couple bbs parts, so maybe with the next paycheck.

Comment

que hood? and what bbs parts?

wanna trade me bbs's?

Comment

the spare hood is for a top secret project I've been wanting to do but didn't want to ruin my hood. Just in case I didn't like the look......so I'm sure you can guess what it is.

and I had to order a spare lug cover for one of my wheels. The center cap and cover fell off while driving. I found the cap but no luck on the cover.

You wouldn't want my wheels in their current condition. They're kinda beat due to a moron at a tire shop, that's why they're painted, but I'll restore them one day.

Comment

polish? thats sucks about the bbs's. im alwways worried one of my caps is gonna come off too.

Comment

I was thinking something more like this. We'll see how it goes.

Comment

I really like the paint scheme of the BBS's... I also think you're right in upping to 16 or 17's.. too much rubbing showing right now, but it's not for lack of being low. Once the up-size happens, I think you will have one freaking hot BB. Nice work man!

Comment

Dope box bro. Looking forward to see what it looks like when winters over when you are moar low. Should be dope. I love the purple on the wheels (its my favorite color).
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

xB love!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                      I really like the paint scheme of the BBS's... I also think you're right in upping to 16 or 17's.. too much rubbing showing right now, but it's not for lack of being low. Once the up-size happens, I think you will have one freaking hot BB. Nice work man!
                      thanks man! i really dont have much rubbing at all. its just getting low with 15s and still looking good is hard to do.

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      Dope box bro. Looking forward to see what it looks like when winters over when you are moar low. Should be dope. I love the purple on the wheels (its my favorite color).
                      tomorrow its getting more low. i cant stand the wheel gap any more

Originally posted by punkhop83 View Post
                      xB love!
                      werd! thanks man!

Comment

a few recent pics. winter beater mode

and newly installed bb door panels. the zebra was just to cover the crap that was on them. its starting to grow on me though.

Comment

Comment

nice box

thats a nice box you got there bro.true inspiration with your build

Comment

Working...
                            X