No announcement yet.

Low Classic? - 1967 Mustang Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This looks like the biznes. are the covers made of vinyl? ive notice that these paint/dye's work better on vinyl than leather. maybe because its synthetic ?

Comment

Yup the seats are made of vinyl and I just sprayed them black!

My Builds
      1967 Mustang
      Miata

Instagram: crisseh95

Comment

this is badass, can't wait to see more

Comment

I really wish you would've kept them red, they looked the part.

And after seeing the work that has been done to it, all i can say is wow

Maybe i can go to Luxembourg one of these days and get to look at it.
          Nice Miata too

Comment

Holy crap that rear seat looks great. Is there any worry of the paint/dye flaking off or does it more or less soak in? Also subbed for some notch back goodness.

I/G: DeltaAlpha9

Comment

After almost giving up this build, I finally decided to keep going and came back with lots of new ideas!
              I just ordered a complete kit containing all screws for the chassis and the complete body, so I can finally put on the parts that are just lying in the garage!

In the beginning of 2015 I'll get a job for a couple of months and will finally be able to continue the work on the engine and start building up the interior. Stuff like roll cage and racing seats are most likely to come next year! (My student loan will most likely also fly into this build haha)

So today I started working on the engine again, cleaning, masking and painting.. Was my first time working on an engine but I guess I did good, was all worth it!
              Tomorrow I'll drive there again to see how the paint looks when dry.. Then I just need to order a couple of parts and then I can start putting the engine back together!

Here an engine that was hanging next to mine, that's kind of what it will look later!

And if anyone is intrested in following the build on facebook, you can do so here

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
              Last edited by SBCriss; 11-18-2014, 12:17 PM.

My Builds
              1967 Mustang
              Miata

Comment

Wow! I spent time in Germany, and one of the girls I knew, her father restored mustangs like these. Simply mad what people will go through to have one of these overseas. Good luck!
                '93 Jaguar XJ6 4 liter.
                '85 GMC S15 Sierra long bed.
                '01 BMW 740iL
                Instagram @bennkishh

Comment

Awesome, this is going to be sooo cool...

Subbed !
                  '86 W126 420SE

'94 E34 525i

Follow me on IG : @mrlaef

Comment

Thanks dudes, yeah they are pretty rare over here, and cost much more than in the states. Funny how the price has doubled of one since I bought mine!

The engine block is done now, can't wait for the complete screw-kit to arrive and finally put the body back together.

My Builds
                    1967 Mustang
                    Miata

Comment

Working...
                    X