Full Circle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Circle

It all started for me when I was in high school, I bought my first e30. It was a 88 cabrio with a hard top and I loved it to death. But I was reckless and young and wrecked it, rebuilt it, sold the hard top like an idiot, typical teenage stuff.

Other cars came and went and eventually I gave the e30 to my brother in law, who in turn gave it to his younger brother. Then I got a call from my mother in law informing me that it won't start and i could have it back if I got it running. So I slapped on a new crank position sensor and off I went. At this point the car had well over 300k and had been wrecked twice more. But it ran and it was back in my possession. I was happy to be reunited with my old pal. But unfortunately a couple weeks later the motor threw a rod and the car just wasn't worth saving, or at least financially feasible to do so at the time so I parted it out and scrapped it.

Only picture I could dig up. Right after I brought it back home..

So fast forward a few years. A buddy of mine who worked at a used car lot a couple towns over called me and informed they took in a 90 cabrio on trade and had basically nothing in it. All he knew was that it ran well and it was going to auction the next day. So with out the ability to get off work and go look at it I called several friends. No one was off. Called my mother and she said she could go look at it. Gave her the cash and said get it for as cheap as possible if it looks decent. Long story short I ended up with this guy on the cheap.

She was perfect!
    First step was coills picked up some racelands for the time being as the stock shocks were beyond bad.

Sold my s14 because I loved this car so much and started daily driving it. All was great until one of my injectors quit pulsing. So she ran like garbage and needed a valve job among other things done to the engine. So after some searching I scooped this up.

It's a m50tub25 from a 95 e34! Perfect for a swap as a lot of critical parts are already there.
    And that lead up to this afternoon

So I'm on the road to my dream e30 and couldn't be happier. I'll post up with updates soon.
    So while the e30s under the knife I've been rippling around in my w124. Self leveling went out so I fixed it... The right way lol.

mmm calypso red. my favorite color for e30s. Good start my man.
    Instagram: @dillonmakar

1986 Bagged s50 BMW e30 HERE

Comment

Originally posted by dillon7 View Post
      mmm calypso red. my favorite color for e30s. Good start my man.
      Saw you had some pics from the uncc meets! I'm out there all the time. Next time you are there come find me.

Got the g260 bolted to the m50 today.

Comment

Working...
      X