• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ He's in Calgary
    BMW E34 V8 - Daily
    Merc 190E - Sold
    BMW 635CSi - Project
    Mercedes 190e Build Thread
    Euro BMW E24 Build Thread /Style is personal, fun is universal._____IG: @levonvandamage

Comment

• Love the attention to little things, that's what got me into cars, and glad to see there's others out there that appreciate it too. like the way the builds heading.

Comment

• i missed the update . . . i love that wing sooooooooo much. with the rears rolled that thing sits perfect! what are your clearances when aired out as far as front subframe etc? (i want to go that low static with lock rings pulled out hue hue hue)

Comment

• I'm going to bump this with a question -

Did you end up just notching the strut towers and frame rails for your axles and tie rods? I'm pretty much going for your aired out height static, lol. I know I can do it, I just want to prep the chassis correctly before going for it.

Comment

• Not to be a typical fanboy, but in Canada:

Si = American EX
            SiR = American Si

So technically he was parked next to an Si.

Comment

• This is fantastic.

I love the wheels, keep it up man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrome DaddyO View Post
                Man, nice custom touches, liking the ingenuity for some of the lighting mods.
                Thanks man!
                Originally posted by projecthoarder View Post
                Carbed and air ride, sounds badass.
                thanks! should be interesting for sure
                Originally posted by MrMintMan View Post
                hey where abount in alberta are you located i wanna see this thing
                Originally posted by VanDamage View Post
                ^ He's in Calgary
                yep, good ol cow town
                Originally posted by bike603 View Post
                Love the attention to little things, that's what got me into cars, and glad to see there's others out there that appreciate it too. like the way the builds heading.
                thank you sir!
                Originally posted by Dremetos View Post
                i missed the update . . . i love that wing sooooooooo much. with the rears rolled that thing sits perfect! what are your clearances when aired out as far as front subframe etc? (i want to go that low static with lock rings pulled out hue hue hue)
                Originally posted by Dremetos View Post
                I'm going to bump this with a question -

Did you end up just notching the strut towers and frame rails for your axles and tie rods? I'm pretty much going for your aired out height static, lol. I know I can do it, I just want to prep the chassis correctly before going for it.
                Sorry man, didn't realize this had been bumped. as for clearances my jack point up front is 1.25" to the ground and the rear jack point is 1.5" off the ground (jack point as in the little piece of metal that hangs just below the sideskirt thats supposed to be used as a jack point but nobody does cause its stupid) I havent cut holes in my towers yet, currently thats stopping me from going lower, also I havent notched anything for axles and such. I think you may already be at my height, or just pretty damn close!

Originally posted by fac3l3ss View Post
                Not to be a typical fanboy, but in Canada:

Si = American EX
                SiR = American Si

So technically he was parked next to an Si.
                Canada, where weird is totally acceptable thanks however, definitely explains a lot of things I was trying to understand on honda tech.
                Originally posted by Gumina144 View Post

This is fantastic.

I love the wheels, keep it up man.
                Thanks man! I apreciate it

its always a pleasure to speak with someone who is also fluent in gif.

and since I'm bumping this anyhow I might as well dump some new pics. Managed to find a nice spot and take some potato grade photos with my microwave

I also got some 3m wrap just for a trial. liked the color but absolutely could not get past the weird reflection/haziness of the finish. It just looked off to me, so I'll be continueing doing it chalkboard for now

And I scored at the junkyard, got a megan racing header (which i plan to wrap with black header wrap) as well as some jap stainless steel catback for 40$

as well I got a racing rad for 25$ for when i starting tucking and cleaning up the bay. Half rads FTW!!!

1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
                1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

• Looks good! Looks like something is holding it up just a tiny bit in the rear, but otherwise it appears to be spot on.

Comment

• i like dis haha

Comment

• Your .gifs take this thread to a whole new level
                      Z32's rule! So do (surprisingly) non-leaking T-Tops

Comment

• Are you bringing this out to Illmotion's Sunday School show?

I/G: DeltaAlpha9

Comment

• Originally posted by Dremetos View Post
                          Looks good! Looks like something is holding it up just a tiny bit in the rear, but otherwise it appears to be spot on.
                          Nah, it's just the tires, fronts are season old 185/45r15 and the rears are new 195/45r15. Should have slightly more sidewall in the back which I believe accounts for the .25" difference. Should all be sorted out once I make some drop forks and custom rear lca's. Thanks though!
                          Originally posted by jalenda9 View Post
                          i like dis haha
                          Thanks man!
                          Originally posted by Dsscats View Post
                          Your .gifs take this thread to a whole new level

Originally posted by DeltaAlpha9 View Post
                          Are you bringing this out to Illmotion's Sunday School show?
                          1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
                          1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

• dude a nice cut and buff on the paint and polishing the tail lights would really make this thing shine
                            Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
                            and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
                            S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

• Man i wana see the carb set up my worry would be passing Emissions!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristopherJason View Post
                                Man i wana see the carb set up my worry would be passing Emissions!!!
                                No emissions testing in Alberta

I/G: DeltaAlpha9

Comment

Working...
                                X