Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just another E30 build.... (a.k.a. The Bronzit B*tch)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by K-Line View Post
    My schools big party day was this weekend, so dumb things where done lol this was my buddy jack lol WATCH IT!

Dis why you wear helmets..

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

• Originally posted by speakerboy View Post
      Your boy is lucky he didn't go all Christopher Reeves. $30 helmet would help. I'm glad he's OK. Oh, and your car looks awesome.
      Thanks man!

Originally posted by babine810 View Post
      Springs rate?
      440lbs in the front and 600lbs in the rear, i think, if im remembering correctly!

Also I have some things to come tomorrow, sorry i havent been on in a while.
      Instagram: @GregKline55

1999 M Coupe
      1987 325e
      1987 325IS

Comment

• Car looks great. Love the swap, its builds like these that make me want to get a little BMW . Your boy....wow. That shit hurt me just watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
          Car looks great. Love the swap, its builds like these that make me want to get a little BMW . Your boy....wow. That shit hurt me just watching.
          Thanks man!

Small Update!

Finally done with school and went right back to work, I work full time as a lineman, so I havent been able to work on the car as much as ive wanted to.

Drove it a few days ago and the brakes where spongey and the clutch wasnt disengaging all the way so i could shift the car.... brought it back to the garage and put it up on jacks. finally had time to look at the car last night and found out I blew out the clutch slave.dammit.

IMG_7077

the spray from the slave after i pulled it out of the trans and pressed the clutch lol

IMG_7088

I also was having a problem with my drivers side carpet getting soaked, thought it was the heater core but it turned out to be a hole in the wheel-well that was letting water in. temporary fixed with some rtv NFG!

IMG_7092

So now i wait for parts! I go on vacation on wednesday so they should be here when i get back.

Other random stuff in the shop:

Extra set of stock wheels for the R32, picked up super cheap

IMG_7073

Grandpa picked up a new whip....

IMG_7086

Its karting season again, freshening up the Parilla Leopard!

IMG_7105

Peace for now!

1999 M Coupe
          1987 325e
          1987 325IS

Comment

• IM BACK!

BL Shop

Been working my ass off lately and not on my car, upside is i make money to do what i want on the car!

Ive been wanting to start fixing a lot of the little things in the car, which there are a lot of

I had the problem with the clutch slave which is now fixed and i have good clutch feel now! This also solved why i couldnt get 2nd gear to stay. all is solved now!

First little thing this week was the intake mount, it was ziptied to the side before and looked terrible. so i went to work...

IMG_7373

test fit...

IMG_7369

IMG_7370

and the final product, not perfect but it looks good!

IM close

IM close

Im also pretty excited that two weeks ago that Pavel from BodyBeat.ru contacted me and said he would like to feature my car on their site! My first time ever doing something like this, theyre a big site in europe, not as big here but fun either way! Found a place to shoot the car as well!

IMG_7456

IMG_7450

See you all soon!

1999 M Coupe
            1987 325e
            1987 325IS

Comment

• shouldn't you have a shield next to that air filter so it doesn't become a hot air intake?

Instagram: ian_ballzz

e30 build thread

Comment

• Originally posted by eethirty View Post
                shouldn't you have a shield next to that air filter so it doesn't become a hot air intake?
                Should I? Yes. Necessary? No.

Maybe eventually ill make a box for it.....

1999 M Coupe
                1987 325e
                1987 325IS

Comment

• Originally posted by eethirty View Post
                  shouldn't you have a shield next to that air filter so it doesn't become a hot air intake?
                  if you look closely to the left of this picture...
                  Originally posted by K-Line View Post
                  test fit...

IMG_7369

...you'll see the cool air vent protruding from the headlight cover. when the car is moving cool air will be pushed into the engine bay. plus the filter is on the intake side of the engine. it really won't be hot, in fact it'll be much cooler than you might think.

Originally posted by K-Line View Post
                  Should I? Yes. Necessary? No.

Maybe eventually ill make a box for it.....
                  The only thing i'd do is a sealed intake box connected to the headlight cover vent..thing..when you have the time. if not there's no real reason to worry about the setup you've got. it's clean. i like it.

needs moar lows

Comment

• very clean. really like all the work you've done here!
                    West Coast Gentlemen
                    IG: itsjakedassit30 / westcoastgentlemen

Comment

• Originally posted by E30cruiser View Post
                      if you look closely to the left of this picture...

...you'll see the cool air vent protruding from the headlight cover. when the car is moving cool air will be pushed into the engine bay. plus the filter is on the intake side of the engine. it really won't be hot, in fact it'll be much cooler than you might think.

The only thing i'd do is a sealed intake box connected to the headlight cover vent..thing..when you have the time. if not there's no real reason to worry about the setup you've got. it's clean. i like it.
                      The filter thats on it has an inverted cone that goes in on the very end, i could even run pipe right from that small hole right into the end of the filter for some really cool air. both are good ideas but ill deal with that later!

Originally posted by BettyWhitE30 View Post
                      very clean. really like all the work you've done here!
                      Really appreciate it man!

1999 M Coupe
                      1987 325e
                      1987 325IS

Comment

• Ok so if you remember i was having a problem with my drivers floor getting wet all the time, well i thought i fixed it, but i didnt. Went to a show on friday and the floors where we again, I did leave the car out the night before and it did rain. So i got frustrated and decided to figure it out once and for all.

So i ripped my carpet out.

It was dirty as hell anyway, if you look back at one of my first posts you will see that. plus ive been wanting to make the entire interior black. so it works out.

IMG_7652

IMG_7653

IMG_7654

There where two obvious holes in the floor, minor and will be fixed before the new carpet goes in.

this being the worst of it, still pretty small though

IMG_7658

and then this ver small spot of the drivers, this isnt the sole cause of the wet floor though. the passengers is much bigger and never gets wet! I sat in the car and had my dad "make it rain" on the car with a ho(s)e when i was inside it which is where i notice there was some leaking coming from higher up on the firewall. still have to look in-depth to figure it out.

IMG_7659

This little thing also fell out but i can buy a new one and put it right in!

IMG_7656

This is where she is for now

IMG_7655

1999 M Coupe
                        1987 325e
                        1987 325IS

Comment

• First off id just like to say WOOOOP 40K VIEWS! THANKS!

I havent been on in a bit, but ive been doing a lot of little maintenance things, im also still waiting to get my floor fixed and find a damn carpet!

Heres the stuff...

IMG_7767

Tie-rod ends

IMG_7771

Sway bar end links

IMG_7772

High beams

IMG_7768

Some other small trim pieces

IMG_7773

And finally some new rear shock mounts, the old ones where beat!

IMG_7770

IMG_7774

IMG_7775

Ill be back soon, i hope.

1999 M Coupe
                          1987 325e
                          1987 325IS

Comment

• Subbed, well done sir and I love the way the car looks on those wheels. I was pretty surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mental View Post
                              Subbed, well done sir and I love the way the car looks on those wheels. I was pretty surprised.
                              Thanks sir, and yes i wouldnt allow this thing to look bad

1999 M Coupe
                              1987 325e
                              1987 325IS

Comment

• My old e30 used to leak from the windshield down behind the sides of the dash and soak the carpets. If you get a new windshield it should fix the problem (or just replace with seal)

Comment

Working...
                                X