No announcement yet.

Who the hell stances out a Dodge Omni?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right on... Super annoying. Photbucket should be happy that they are getting used... not being stupid about bandwidth. Whatever. They're gonna be loosing almost a decade long user.
    IG: @PiscitelliDesign

Comment

• ok! Got most of the pics swapped over... should be up and runnin. ( i know there are probabaly still a few red x's, but i'll get em cleared up soon)

Next up. Paint! ...Stay tuned.

Comment

• Paaaaaiiint:

0519121655 5

0519121655 6

See? That side trim I mentioned above totally isn't needed.

0526121258a copy

Comment

• Not sure why but it looks like an Acadian like that lol

I like em dropped.

Comment

• Looks great=) Is that a HHR in the back with chrome fenders? lol
            95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• My first car was a beat up old plymouth horizon. This build brings back nightmares of that car, but also interested to see what you are going with this thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by 125 Over View Post
                My first car was a beat up old plymouth horizon. This build brings back nightmares of that car, but also interested to see what you are going with this thing.
                Think about how squirrelly and all-over the place that car was with 140hp. Now add
                another 150hp.

It's a nightmare in the sense that you kinda feel like yer gonna die sometimes.. but it's buckets o' fun none the less.

Comment

• Reassembly starts!

Fall of 2012:
                  IMG_5461

IMG_5459

IMG_5457

Comment

• looks menacing
                    2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
                    2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
                    1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

• Did you give any thought to simply welding plates over those bumper strut holes and just going bumperless at least in the back?

Comment

• looks awesome man
                        Mazda 3 and Ford Bantam (XR3i Ute) // 2011 Mazda 3 SP25 Sport

Comment

• Damn, that looks great!

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                          @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• Originally posted by StanceswithWolves View Post
                            Did you give any thought to simply welding plates over those bumper strut holes and just going bumperless at least in the back?
                            I did give it some thought. In fact a lot of guys toss the back bumpers on GLHs, and I cant blame em, since it cleans up the back of the car considerably. Two issues made me decide to keep it though.

1.) I'm running a front bumper and even though they are both gonna be shortened by about 5", the designer in me thinks the car looks front heavy with a front bumper and no rear. To answer the unasked question of why i wouldnt just toss both bumpers? The front looks busted without one.

2.) I dont intend to get hit, but in the event that ever get rear ended, a car crushing my bumper, as upposed to the rear sheet metal taking the full brunt of a hit definitely would make the differnce in the car getting totalled out, which would be terrible, considering the giant disconnect between what i have into the car, versus what it's worth... or not worth according to insurance.

Comment

• some shots of the new and improved grill:

p1010003

IMG_5460

IMG_5455

Comment

• That looks excellent=)
                                95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii