No announcement yet.

Who the hell stances out a Dodge Omni?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soooo good so far! Great stories and write up, im just bummed I've reached the end so far.. MOAARR

Comment

^+1 Nice story. Waiting for update

•Tapatalk•

Comment

You worked at GM with Lazorack eh? His 'Convette' is nuts.

Also, being a rare Turbo Dodge owner myself, I have to say, this is absolutely great. I cannot wait to see the continuation of the story. Reminds me of some of the hell I've been through keeping my Lancer around.
        - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

This is a cool thread, makes me wish I hadn't sold my Turbo Lebaron. Sub'd to see where this ends up
          Instagram @benseifert666
          #shitboxcolt build thread revival coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by Daviticus View Post
            You worked at GM with Lazorack eh? His 'Convette' is nuts.

Also, being a rare Turbo Dodge owner myself, I have to say, this is absolutely great. I cannot wait to see the continuation of the story. Reminds me of some of the hell I've been through keeping my Lancer around.
            Yeah, he helped me fab up my bumper struts when I cut 5" out of them. Good dude for sure, and that car is a BEAST. I assume you saw the SL I poisted earlier in the thread right? It was complete down to the Panasonic, but the guy lied through is teeth about how solid it was.... or wasn't...at all.

Anyway, I love me some goofy turbo dodges. Good to see i'm not the only one.
            IG: @PiscitelliDesign

Comment

This thing is awesome. I love the fact that you're going back from a couple of years ago to tell the story, as well.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

But the suspense is killer!
                Sup. Call me Z.
                My Accord "build".

Comment

I had no idea you knew the LS Conquest owner. This thread might be my new favourite.

I like em dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_The_BMXER View Post
                    I had no idea you knew the LS Conquest owner. This thread might be my new favourite.
                    Yeah, John's Conquest makes my build look like total poop. I love that car.

Comment

This build thread is epic! Sucked about the shit you had to go through back in the day but I'm glad things are getting better. Since you've graduated, where do you work at, if you don't mind me asking?
                      sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckdee View Post
                        This build thread is epic! Sucked about the shit you had to go through back in the day but I'm glad things are getting better. Since you've graduated, where do you work at, if you don't mind me asking?
                        Right on, thanks for the kind words. I worked at GM for the past 7 years, and recently I moved over to Chrysler. I'm a designer for Jeep now.

Comment

is anybody else still lolling at the turbo lebaron comment, i know i am!

looking good so far, cant wait to see where this goes.

Comment

I don't know if he is talking about the K-car Lebaron, but if I could get my hands on one of those turbo Town and Country wagons, I would rock that bitch in a heartbeat!

Comment

Onward!

As far as the tire choice went, some people like the tiny tire look, other really don’t.
                              Regardless there was no arguing that it was as flushed out and as low as I wanted to go. I wasn't able to clear speed bumps, beer cans or road kill (which is a gross lesson to learn).

Honestly, in hind-site, I think the tires were a little too small. I liked em from every angle except for straight up side view. I just wasn’t crazy about there being so much space in the wheel wells around the sides of the tires. I never had the car aligned properly though since I kept tearing it apart and putting back together, so the tires burned up pretty quick and I started looking to go with a little more beef. After all, the car is a horsepower monster, and those little ass tires would spin in any gear if I dropped the hammer. The car handles all kinds of squirrelly anyway so anything I could do to help put the power to the ground would be a good thing.

New tires. Early spring 2012: 205/50/15 Toyo Proxes.

IMG_5156
                              IMG_5154
                              IMG_5153

I wish i had better pics of this, but shorty after, I started tearing the car apart again. They fill out the wheel wells a bunch better though, and give it more of a track attack look than what it had goin before. It goes without saying that there was gonna need to be some more flare rolling in the near future.
                              Last edited by dart165; 09-17-2013, 12:37 PM.

Comment

This is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X