No announcement yet.

Who the hell stances out a Dodge Omni?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel that pain of 'no one makes anything for this dodge product' This thread is amazing with its story telling

Volo In Timore

Comment

I love where this car is going dude

heres the pics i said about. if it wasnt an automatic i would own it right now

Comment

Who the hell stances out a Dodge Omni?

Yes. Love the look with widened steelies!

^^^stop hijacking^^^

Comment

Originally posted by TrailerTrash View Post
          I love where this car is going dude

heres the pics i said about. if it wasnt an automatic i would own it right now
          Wow, yeah that's pretty low...something tells me thats straight up cut coils, riding on bumpstops. Not exactly the direction I went with mine (or would wanna go), but is it wierd that I dont think that looks all that bad? Something is definitely wrong with me. lol
          IG: @PiscitelliDesign

Comment

Not really knowing what tire width/amount of stretch I needed to clear the fenders I took a blind shot in the dark and ordered a set of 185/45/r15 tires. I don’t know if it’s easier to get this size now then it was a few years ago, but I had to special order these damn things from Germany!
            After some clean up and finish work, I painted the wheels black, and striped the outer lips red

Comment

Finally! Some turbo dodge love on S/W! Im defianetly following every post extremely close on this build. Love the chapters and the way the threads set up. Im quite into these little chrysler front wheel drives. I have an 89 plymouth voyager turbo 5 speed im about to put back on the road right now that my parts finally showed up. Good job man!

Comment

Originally posted by keeton View Post

^^^stop hijacking^^^
                i am not trying to hijack im simply mentioning another Omni thats been done up a little. probably not the best way but when was the last time you saw someone doing one of these up? kindof a rare thing

Originally posted by dart165 View Post
                Wow, yeah that's pretty low...something tells me thats straight up cut coils, riding on bumpstops. Not exactly the direction I went with mine (or would wanna go), but is it wierd that I dont think that looks all that bad? Something is definitely wrong with me. lol
                i dont think it looks bad but its probably a hack job. thought maybe youd like to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by TrailerTrash View Post
                  i dont think it looks bad but its probably a hack job. thought maybe youd like to see it.
                  For sure, I always appreciate seeing what people as nutty as i am come up with, especially where turbo shitboxes are concerned

More updates soon...

Comment

Better pics of the mounted wheels before i move on:
                    IMG_4554
                    IMG_4552
                    Last edited by dart165; 09-17-2013, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Ok, it's spring of 2011, and we're back on the road!

IMG_4794
                      IMG_4797
                      IMG_4789
                      IMG_4787
                      Last edited by dart165; 09-17-2013, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Moar story! Nao!
                        Sup. Call me Z.
                        My Accord "build".

Comment

Purdy cool! I'm into the horsepowery bits of this thread. Can't wait to see what it does in the 1/4 once it's all together (or maybe it is presently idk).

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

Holy shit... I've never seen one of these in person And youre making it cooler

Say Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Looks sick!

Comment

Loving the story and the progress. I may have just developed an interest in Omnis. Thank you sir.
                                The only thing lower than my standards is my truck.

Build thread!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X