No announcement yet.

Who the hell stances out a Dodge Omni?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just read through the whole thread, and am fully impressed. The attention to detail and dedication to this car, and the Turbo Dodge "scene" are worthy of praise. Keep up the excellent work.

I have my own form of Turbo Dodge love. I don't want to hijack your thread, and don't really consider my Rampage "stanced", but thought I would at least post of pic of my own turbo (diesel) Rampage, since someone posted early in this thread about wanting someone to "stance" a Rampage.

Anyway...

Thanks for sharing your build!

Comment

• Holy Hell Yeah! That thing is awesome! Turbo Diesel? Definitely as WTF as my Omni.

Out of curiosity, what did it run?
      IG: @PiscitelliDesign

Comment

• We are the current recordholders in both ECTA and SCTA (H/DT class). 123.389 mph at The Ohio Mile, and 135.003 mph at Bonneville. 1.5 liter VW diesel, with Dieselmeken AB injection pump and a Garrett GT2056 turbo...

Comment

• I know this has been on SW for a while, But there have been some cool odball cars pop up lately. Most of them have been fucking bad ass. This included.

Comment

• Damn it I love this car
            My 2011 Toyota Vitz build thread.
            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=56411

Comment

• Diesel rampage. Wtf indeed.

I like em dropped.

Comment

• I keep coming back to gawk, still glorious, that is all.

------------------Buick Grand National Build--------------------

--------------The War Wagon W124 E320 Wagon----------

Comment

• It's spring!

Comment

• The paint on this thing is perfect!!
                    [CENTER][url=http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66924][color=red]e28 build thread[/color] [/url]
                    [img]http://i.imgur.com/hNTlNvf.jpg?2[/img]
                    Instagram: [url=https://instagram.com/divingboardlord/][color=red]@divingboardlord[/color][/url][/CENTER]

Comment

• Just read through this whole thread and fell in love with the Omni.... The shit luck you've had that hasn't got you down enough to abandon it is amazing! Love it! Subbed for more!
                      I am a party pooper. I poop at parties.

Comment

• I gotta say it. This is exactly why I love stanceworks, I don't give half a crap about some guy just adding some wheels and coilovers to his car but rather when someone takes a relatively off kilter chassis like a K-car and making it into something so awesome.

My girlfriend and I are huge fans of Dodge Omnis/Horizons and this gives me a lot of inspiration for all of my cars, albeit we don't have a K-Car. I'm definitely taking some tips from this and applying them to my Subaru!

"Nord's armor has lots of fur. This sometimes makes M'aiq nervous." -M'aiq The Liar

THIS GL-10 IS PRETTY COOL!

Stay up to date with my '86 Subaru GL-10 build on Instagram with @billytheboobaru

"At least if your car is going to die, might as well die under WOT giving it the beans"

Comment

• Every time I come into this thread, I melt a little. So PROPER.

- Renato
                          TWMPerformance.com | TWMShiftKnobs.com | GodSaveTheManuals.com
                          sigpic

Comment

• holy crap.

came to figure out how to suck the gap out of my front and rear '85 horizon bumpers, stayed to watch this amazing journey play out.

brilliant, man, really. it looks soooo good, almost factory.

makes mine look like a hunk of shite.

Comment

• Now that the cooler weather is here, i don't quite need the ram air (plus driving at night and wondering when i'm going to get pulled over is more stress than i need) so i put the drivers side headlight back in, but decided to have some fun. I'm a big fan of the old Porsche 356s and while this car is no Porsche, i cant see the harm in a little interpretive inspiration.

Why? Because racecar?..who the hell knows, or cares. I'm havin a good time anyway.

Comment

• I just read through this whole thread and think it is awesome! Is there any updates you have done lately?

Comment

Working...
                                X