Clear All

Update

Comment

I'd love to have one of these one day.

Comment

looking forward to this

sigpic

Comment

Let me know if you need any parts, I've got a basement full of them from my current project ('73 roundie) and my daily '76!

Comment

Thanks, I'm sure I'll need a few things... Like a passenger side turn signal..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

The shop handling my rust is taking its sweet time and it's killing me. This is holding up everything...

Comment

I really hope your welder isn't using that rusty sheetmetal to patch your floors with...

And, if they are, I hope they aren't charging you much.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I was fuming enough at the fact that it has taken this guy nearly 8 months to do what he called "a two week job" that the rusty panels didn't register. I was surprised to see any work done really... I'm almost ready to call it quits and get rid of it, if I can be honest... I've been trying to keep positive on here, but I'm just sick of it all. I know if I wanted it done right I should have done it myself, but I know myself and I'm not that skilled at metalwork nor do I have the facilities.

Comment

I should be getting my car back from welding in about two weeks, then it's time to make moves to have it ready for springtime.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

^^^ It's funny that I thought that... I still haven't heard when the car will be done with welding, but I do know that the welder better not charge anything at this point... It's been almost a full year.

Comment

I'm still subbed and waiting for the final results. Don't give up hope.

Comment

Got the car back from the welder today. Anyone want to buy this thing? It needs a new hood and a paint job now...

Comment

No sir, you must finish it lol
                            My '66 C10 Build
                            My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

I have a '72 that has a damaged front subframe, might be of interest to you for parts. I also have some other smaller things that I'd be willing to let go of. Let me know if you are interested, I'm in southern Rhode Island.

Comment

Originally posted by 99sil-teg View Post
                                No sir, you must finish it lol
                                Yeah, I over reacted... I'll keep going.

Originally posted by readfrost View Post
                                I have a '72 that has a damaged front subframe, might be of interest to you for parts. I also have some other smaller things that I'd be willing to let go of. Let me know if you are interested, I'm in southern Rhode Island.
                                Thank you! I'm certainly looking for some things including a hood, although I may have found one on craigslist in the right color with the right patina... I might be interested in checking things out.

Comment

Working...
                                X