No announcement yet.

R32 GTR: A German/Japanese love affair.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I absolutely love this, but in my opinion, it's not low enough for the amount of poke...

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

How hard was the 225/45 on the 10.5?

Comment

A tad lower and it would be perfect! Really cool infusion
        Follow on IG
        amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
        Vintage AME Wheels
        RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
        W115 & W123

Comment

dig it man. all time fav car and you've done it right.

Comment

I don't know why but I love the fitment, I know its barely tucking tire with poke but I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsoi View Post
              How hard was the 225/45 on the 10.5?
              Nothing special, the usual brake cleaner + lighter does the trick.

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
              I absolutely love this, but in my opinion, it's not low enough for the amount of poke...
              Originally posted by Blumagic View Post
              I love your car, i've been toying with the idea of wide smaller diameter wheels myself.

your's is definately a big inspiration
              Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore View Post
              A tad lower and it would be perfect! Really cool infusion
              Originally posted by StancedC10 View Post
              dig it man. all time fav car and you've done it right.
              Originally posted by LowPokes View Post
              I don't know why but I love the fitment, I know its barely tucking tire with poke but I love it.

Thanks guys, and I hear you.

The issue I'm having is that the Teins max out too fast in the rear - as well as even though I clearly want it to look as freakin good as possible, I still want to drive it as hard as freakin possible.

Anyway, here's a snap with the rears maxed out:

As you see it also adds a bit of camber in the back. I will have to adjust with some wider spacers. The fronts will have the offset adjusted as well given I don't run into clearance issues.

Besides that I got few more new parts waiting to go on such as a Greddy dp, oil cooler + reloc and new set of gauges. More importantly the front fenders and bonnet will be re-painted and I'm contemplating about sideskirts+diffuser.

The other thing is that I acquired is another set of wheels which await rebuilding:

Got myself a set of 17" VS-XX. Had to grab 'em before someone else would..

This however is putting me in a fairly difficult spot to decide. I was gonna widen them with 5" lips to 17x11 with 255/40's or step lip them up to 18" but only 10.5J with 255/35's. But I still have the BBS that I wanna widen to 11.5J with 245/45's and I might not be able to afford everything this year with all the other stuff planned including my vacation to .jp early spring.

Apart from that my brother and I just finished piecing together his FD and it is in dire need of 3-piece wheels:

It's currently on winter tires and obviously still needs plenty of adjustment. So he might end up taking the VS-XX and I stick to my BBS. Don't worry, my brother is well aware that this ugly sticker has to go.

Come spring and I'll have more updates.
              Last edited by h3llk1t3; 01-04-2014, 06:00 AM.

Comment

god those lips.
                do you have the name of the shop that supplied the lips??

Comment

wow, I can't even remember exactly, there is plenty sellers for lips and such over here.

I think the guy that helped me out was from www.enha.eu. But there is also pages like www.felgenfuchs.de. However I had to contact them because I think none of these pages list 4.5 inch lips for 16" wheels. Took a few weeks as well till they arrived because they had to make them first.

Comment

Amazing car bro love every part of it...
                    Hey its tony... but you could call me tony... thanks...

Comment

The r32... my absolute favourite skyline!
                      Yours is absolutely spot on in my opinion!! Maybe a 17 inch wheel would be a better fit, but the 16 suit it well 2
                      And that rx7 of your brother is freakin awesome!! JDM to the bone

Also like to mention that I am super jealous about the fact u live around the corner of the allmighty Nurburgring... Thats just not fair :p

Comment

That the standard gtr bodykit or aftermarket, man? Sorry if it was said somewhere else haha!

Comment

I like your old seats. Do you still have em? The would be nice for my project.

Edit. I just read your first post, you've sold the interior. Daymm! I just saw the photo and posted right away if you still have it.
                          Last edited by retro; 01-04-2014, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Yeah standard GTR body!

The old interior was gone rather fast, sorry!

Comment

WTF?! such a stunning sky from germany ?! that is fucking sick. and you're living just a couple of km away from me ... we should meet for some photos dude !

instagram -> tassilow
                              my teggy -> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=54871

Comment

Damn your R32 looks awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X