99 e320 nothing special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99 e320 nothing special

Just got e320 about week ago not gonna do nothing to crazy to it since I'm gonna daily drive the hell out of this thing. But I can't leave anything alone so I just got some 18 AMG staggered monoblocks and will lower it soon. My question is I was thinking of repainting them this winter but want some ideas if I should keep the stock grey or go with something different. Will post pics soon.

Last edited by Flatlined; 08-11-2013, 09:59 PM.
    Afraid to die ? Nope been there done that !

Pics would help

Comment

I'm trying keeps saying photos to big

Comment

in 4 pics. monoblocks are alright, keep them silver.

Comment

If someone could help me post pics would be much appreciated or post them for me

Comment

make a photobucket, flickr, or imageshack account for free.

upload your photos from your computer or phone into one of these sites

insert the complete url to this [IMG] http://wwww . website . com [/IMG] with no spaces.

Comment

That looks clean man, because of the color of the car, I'd keep the rims silver

http://www.mvip.com.au
              clicky^

Comment

sorry to say but i dont think those monoblocks would fit without the use of spacers. if im not mistaken those are off of a w220 and those offsets are too high for the fronts (+42 ff and +44 rear )? the rears should clear but the front will probably hit the upper knuckle. :/

plus they utilize 14mm head bolts but they will sit with 12s just fine

Comment

Thanks. Yeah that's what I figured would stay silver even though was kinda looking for something outside the norm. Thought about painting them white but not to sure about that.

Comment

Next question is springs for lowering I know most go with H&R or Eibach. Any difference I hear that some say H&R ride to stiff. I like if some could post pics of their W210 lowered and how its done. Would like to have no fender gap when done even if it means cutting coils but still hope for decent ride.

Comment

My brothers rolling on chopped to death H&R's and got down pretty low for static ill give him props. but for comfort I've heard Eibach's are better for comfort... Up to you !

Look him up on Instagram, - elspudo -

BENZWGN Build Thread

Comment

I thought I would have to run spacers. PO said came off S55. ET front 44 and rear ET46. Just have to find decent hub centric spacers along with new lug bolts.

Comment

Kinghorn that I like but still but definitely looking for comfort for daily driving I'm done with stone wagon rides I've had enough of those. Being that low wouldn't last long on MD roads they suck.

Comment

Working...
                          X