mustang thats getting there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skraight. View Post
    Having gone air, there are benefits and cons. Good thing is the adjustability on the fly and dumping it.

Con is that sometimes I feel like I lost a lot in the handling.
    Not knocking your setup or anything, there's going to be tradeoffs either way. Air suspension can be properly set up for handling. AirLift and RideTech both have high performance vehicles on air to show off the capabilities.

Originally posted by fish_tailin View Post
    damn thats gorgeous street terror, i am considering the irs swap for handling and the looks. im getting a dohc 4.6 hopefully this weekend the original 2v is getting tired. then its all about suspension!
    Good luck with your 4v swap, I love the dohc motors. There's always guys on SVTPerformance looking to trade their IRS.

Comment

it depend how you drive it i prefer static !

Comment

Well if you decide to go air, let me know! I'm not tooo far. Just east of Atlanta.
        IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Originally posted by Rocknthehawk View Post
          Not knocking your setup or anything, there's going to be tradeoffs either way. Air suspension can be properly set up for handling. AirLift and RideTech both have high performance vehicles on air to show off the capabilities.
          My kit is the ridetech kit, lol. The best one they offer actually. I can feel way more "roll" in the turns vs my old koni/spring combo.

Comment

Originally posted by fish_tailin View Post
            damn thats gorgeous street terror, i am considering the irs swap for handling and the looks. im getting a dohc 4.6 hopefully this weekend the original 2v is getting tired. then its all about suspension!
            Thanks! Nice, the 4v's are where its at for sure. Im going to be building up a 5.4 Dohc this winter, I cant wait. Goodluck with your build dude! I'll be checking in for sure.
            aaa

Comment

Originally posted by Street|Terror View Post
              Thanks! Nice, the 4v's are where its at for sure. Im going to be building up a 5.4 Dohc this winter, I cant wait. Goodluck with your build dude! I'll be checking in for sure.
              awesome i am considering that swap as well! alafleur i will definitely pm you when i get closer to suspension, for everyone i will just keep updating the build on here!

Comment

the 4v is going in this weekend 2001 cobra motor. will be posting the process as progress is made!

Comment

Originally posted by Street|Terror View Post
                  Thanks! Nice, the 4v's are where its at for sure.
                  Yep. I'm working on putting a 4v in my Fox...can't wait till it's done!

I'll definitely be watching this.

Comment

OOO snap 4v! 32v sexy ness

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

motor swap done finishing painting some stuff post up some pics this afternoon

Comment

I vote for static, what part of central Florida? I wouldn't mind seeing this in person.
                        The hillbilly equivalent of a nasa substation worker.
                        Originally posted by Dubway5887
                        I felt bad for that dude. Of all places for a sink to be at a car show... Maybe sink holes like car shows like tornado's like trailer parks?

Comment

Originally posted by projecthoarder View Post
                          I vote for static, what part of central Florida? I wouldn't mind seeing this in person.
                          cocoa beach ill be going to sc5

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
                            [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Comment

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

pics of the new motor in the car will come this evening im finishing up some wiring

Comment

Working...
                                X