Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hakonsenjr's BMW e30 320i BAUR

Hello!

So, for those who knows; The E30 BAUR is not a car you see very often in Norway, and If you do - It's pobably imported or fake. But I recently got my hands on a Original E30 320i BAUR. The car was just standing beside a guys garage, rustin away and he wanted to send it to a "CarGraveYard" and we could not let that happen' to such a rear car!
    So yesturday, I drove out to the owner and picked up the car for nothing more than a guitar.. and some fuel - But as you can see when you scroll down to the pictures, the car is in some serious need of some..ALOT of serious work.

To put it this way, this is not a project that's going to be rushed, I'm going to take my time to do all the work proplery and make the best i can out of this car! So there will not be that typical Thread where you see the car finished in one post. Be patient, and at the end; You'll se!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we go, this is all you could see when you walk in there..

And then.. here you go!

Got it on the trailer, finally!

Now the proud owner of a Original E30 Baur. ..and some other cars.
    Last edited by hakonsenjr; 08-09-2013, 10:21 AM.

Good taste!
    *Follows this one!

Comment

Glad you are saving a rare BMW. Sub'd
      http://www.neuemotorsports.com/

Comment

Nice find..
        Why are these cars so lifted stock? We're they originally for rally purposes? Or is it cause its such a light empty shell that theres just no weight pushing it down?

My Build thread..http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46154

Comment

Originally posted by BrysonB View Post
          Nice find..
          Why are these cars so lifted stock? We're they originally for rally purposes? Or is it cause its such a light empty shell that theres just no weight pushing it down?
          They were meant to be gassers

Comment

Kudos to you for tackling a project like this. I can't wait to see the progress!
            "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery."

Comment

Originally posted by BrysonB View Post
              Nice find..
              Well, since there is no engine in it.. It's not that hard to understand! :3

Thank's all! Can't wait to start working on this one! Not much progress yet, still researcing and ordering parts and stuff. Need to figure out what to to with the roofpart, want to keep it stock, but the parts are hard to find! :/
              So for now, more pictures of the car!

This is going to be a hard one, probably going to cut it out and weld in a new one.
              Would be to much work to straight that one out I think..

Previous owner started cutting out the rusted areas, but didn't finish it.. soeh.

Stay tuned, more to come! c:

Comment

Hmm. I'll keep an eye on this.
                Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                  Hmm. I'll keep an eye on this.
                  Do it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, this time - There will be no endless text, just this;
                  > And now, the best part about "building" a car... When new parts arrive!

There is still not that much progress, but hang in there, and you'll se!

Comment

Any update?

Comment

Nope.. Trying to find parts. Not easy ^^

Comment

Working...
                      X