No announcement yet.

A Build Better than the Last: e21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No not a poor Camaro. Under all that dust is beautiful black paint that just needs to be cut and buffed. It will be finished sometime.

insta:yungwymo

Comment

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
      That poor camaro

His dad does a top notch job on muscle car restorations. Really beautiful cars.
      Volvo Build Thread
      Bmw Build Thread
      Toyota Build Thread
      zanebonk instagram
      Tumblrrrr

Comment

those turbine wheels looks sweet shame you dont have a full set. great work so far!

IG: Nick475

Comment

For the intake why not build a box where the battery sits? Atleast a couple panels to trap air coming in from the front grill, since I'm guessing you are relocating the battery to the trunk since you got the cold air.
          My '66 C10 Build
          My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

Originally posted by 99sil-teg View Post
            For the intake why not build a box where the battery sits? Atleast a couple panels to trap air coming in from the front grill, since I'm guessing you are relocating the battery to the trunk since you got the cold air.
            Yeah, battery is going to the trunk. I could make a box for the intake but I wont.

Comment

RIP Camaro

Comment

Been up to no good. Nice shiny powder.

Also finished my front suspension. Really stoked with how it came out. Perfect drop and it should ride awesome.

Finally on her feet again. She will come down a little more when its all said and done with the added weight and settling. I am super happy though, should have a good amount of rake which I like. Paint was supposed to happen soon, but my dad (the painter) recently tore his achilles playing basketball so thats postponed. I need to finish up some prep work and weld all the holes in the car shut anyways.

Comment

your pics aren't working for me

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

I know. So over Photobucket. Never really liked anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyatt Lay View Post
                      I know. So over Photobucket. Never really liked anything about it.
                      I use www.ImageShack.us and it's been awesome. I've never had any problems with it so far, and have been using it for years.

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

Pictures are back up. Will have big update tomorrow. Hoping to paint the bay this weekend.

Comment

UPDATE
                          I really **** the way the tool kits look on e21s, especially the non IS ones so I ground all the foam off. It took so long, but it will look really nice, simple and clean
                          If anyone knows where these wires go let me know. I know they go somewhere on the caliper but I took it apart so long ago and stupid me cant remember.
                          Painted them black while I was at it
                          Rear Euro bumper mounting brackets from Macfarland!
                          Header Mocked up

Hours upon hours of bodywork... There wont be a flaw in the body though.

Does anyone love the way bondo smells, I like it but then again im odd.

I now understand the pain of bay shaving and I am not even going all out. The seams are perfectly smooth. Took several skim coats of bondo and lots of finger sanding but the end product will be rewarding.

Got the decklid and sunroof primed. Looking swell.

Getting the underside smooth...

Got the Valence straight!

Time to work on the rear valence!!

Holes filled with sheet metal and metal bonded together, I also decided I wanted dual exhaust so a cutout for the other side was made.

YOU GOTTA GO FILL DEM HOLES

Smoothed out with filler. Undercoated the valence to give it the prober texture.

Filled the 320i holes in the decklid

Basically this build consists of a lot of hole patching and sanding hahah
                          NO MORE UGLY US MARKER LIGHT. yay

Even made it look nice inside the trunk.

Filled the washer holes and the drivers side wiper hole. Mono wiper will be awesome

Also filled holes for the US bumper shroud that would show under the euro bumper\

GLASS OUT

Love this wheel/tire combo

FWHEEW that was a lot of stuff. I should keep it updated more often. For now I am getting the car ready for primer!!!

Comment

Solid progress man! You must ave patience of steel doing all that body work.
                            IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

beautiful build bro !!

Comment

In for progress
                                Hipstagram tberardinucci

Comment

Working...
                                X