UK bmw e36 328i m_sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK bmw e36 328i m_sport

hey Im new to stance works but figured i'd start a build thread so i can document the progress of my car. So here it is my 1997 e36 328i m-sport. its one of the cleanest examples iv seen in a while. when i got offered it the previous owner sent me these pics [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] As you can see its seriously tidy. its montreal blue with dove grey leather. its more or less stock apart from the style 68s,german style plates (police don't like em ) and plate surrounds. that friday i was on my way 291 miles to pick it up. As soon as i pulled up it was love at first site. Good test drive and a look round it then the deal was done and i was driving home with a big grin on my face .The next day i was up at the crack of dawn itching to get valeting and changing the head unit. with all that done i couldn't resist taking some pics [IMG][/IMG] Seriously needs more low. Coilovers are next on my shopping list and iv got a set of genuine 17inch staggered deep dish style 32s sitting around so thinking about mounting them once iv fitted the coilovers and had my arches rolled and flaired. [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] So there it is. over the next week im planning on installing the mountain of car audio thats fulling up my front room. Stay posted for full details coming later in the week and lots more to come. Thanks for checking out my car

looking good bud.

Comment

thanks mate. lots more to come

Comment

just a few more random shots [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] pillar less doors rule [IMG][/IMG] Out for a back lane blast (sorry for the quality)

Comment

looking good man. that is a nice car to start out with.
          i will stay tuned. looking forward to seeing it on the ground

Comment

Welcome to SW bud, looks like you got a real tidy one there

Heres my old monty blue for some inspiration.

-SW|UK-
            Education - Knowledge - Power
            insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Good to see you on here Jon car's looking nice looking forward to seeing more updates
              Last edited by slimadi; 07-30-2013, 03:20 AM.
              Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Looks a good base project buddy

Comment

Solid base for a great project car bud. What are your plans for it?

Comment

Originally posted by redbullgotwings View Post
                    looking good man. that is a nice car to start out with.
                    i will stay tuned. looking forward to seeing it on the ground
                    thanks man much yeah stay tuned. plenty of lows to come

Comment

Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                      Welcome to SW bud, looks like you got a real tidy one there

Heres my old monty blue for some inspiration.

thanks mate yeah i was shocked at how clean it was when i picked it up. And thats some very nice work bud. montreal blue rules hence why iv got a matching e39 too

Comment

Originally posted by slimadi View Post
                        Good to see you on here Jon car's looking nice looking forward to seeing more updates
                        cheers mate didn't even know you where on here yeah plenty more to come. hoping to have the audio installed and set up by the weekend so more updates soon

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit View Post
                          Looks a good base project buddy
                          cheers andrew. the loons looking good these days. nice work bud

Comment

Originally posted by Nuts View Post
                            Solid base for a great project car bud. What are your plans for it?
                            yeah i got lucky no rust anywhere this week the plan is to get the audio setup and installed as the wifes gonna kill me if it stays in the front room for much longer after that its wheels and coilovers. Im not sure what wheels i want yet but iv got a set of 17inch staggered deep dish style 32s i might bolt up until iv made my mind up. other than that a few little external tweeks and a possible engine swap

Comment

Quick up date. These subs are only temp solution until i get my JL audio monsters. they were cheap and and shouldn't sound to bad hooked up to the 3000watt amp im installing so for the time being they'll do [IMG][/IMG] I'll post more updates threw the week as i make some progress

Comment

Working...
                              X