2 is better than 1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 is better than 1?

Im Devin, I have about 7 years into this car business.. At age 15 I bought an 86 corolla coupe, drove it 4 miles and it blew the engine, I left it on the side of i10 and realized I needed to learn how to work on cars. I saved up and bought an s14 and went to work with the guys at 786 motoring. After a few months of that, I moved on and started working in shops and have been through about 25 cars since. From 240s to cressidas to bmws, but my favorite car was my old 190e, and I kicked myself every day for selling it.

I came across a ROUGH 190e about 9 months ago, picked it up and I have been slowly bringing it back into the world as the car it deserves to be. I daily drive it, but its still a work in progress.

1990 190e 2.6
    15x7 et23 BBS mesh

FUTURE PLANS: bilstein sports, h&r cup springs, euro headlights, body kit, fully rebuilt A/C system, Cruise.

I was browsing craigslist the other day and to my surprise I came across my old 190e, the SAME car I had in highschool, that I cherished so much. I went to look at it and found years of idiotic repairs, and neglect, and so I am going to put this baby back to where it was plus more.

1993 190e 2.6
    uknown wheel specs
    bilsteins/eibach

FUTURE PLANS: coilovers, some sort of swap: amg/cosworth/1jz/idkyet, evo1 or amg replica kit, maintanence, daily drive, drift, track, anything I can replace I will upgrade and make this car as fun as possible.

I have 6 years in the auto industry, am currently working on my L1 certification, and I work for Christian Brother's Automotive in Spring, Tx.[/

nice. i think you should sell the first one and a throw all the money into the black one. and do a 1jz swap!!!

instagram: @keenanhaye

Comment

Working...
    X