Back in black BMW e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dillon7 View Post
    Absolutely love them. After running these I will never put another tire on the Jeep.

And 40x13.5 is fucking huge! I wanna see pics of this monster.
    The Rubicon trail is about an hour drive from my house. My dad's been doing the trail for about 20 years. He also has an LJ. A few photos from a trip last year.

Brother's 85 pickup

06 LJ Rubicon
    Instagram: dongalong

Comment

• Originally posted by spyderman526 View Post
      Yo this build is awesome man, i just bought a bmw 2 weeks ago and its prolly the best car i have owned, no mods yet but soon it will be nice and low and faster lol hopefully...cant wait to see ur final product bro
      Thanks man, goodluck with your build.

Originally posted by DUNXXX View Post
      The Rubicon trail is about an hour drive from my house. My dad's been doing the trail for about 20 years. He also has an LJ. A few photos from a trip last year.

Brother's 85 pickup

06 LJ Rubicon
      ah that's awesome! I've been out to the rubicon trail for the past two years and it's been a blast. I want to take my jeep out there but I keep dropping all my money on this stupid
      bmw

Here are some of mine from the Rubicon

Instagram: @dillonmakar

1986 Bagged s50 BMW e30 HERE

Comment

• Came home tonight for the weekend so hopefully I can get stuff done.

My main goal is to get the exhaust installed. Then I'll get to other stuff such as the aux fan and m3 wiring cover.

I got some parts in the mail so I had to at least install one of them.

K&N air filter because c'mon, what other air filter would you buy?

Comment

• yoooo help me afford more cool parts by buying my stuff

Comment

• Let me see wheels pleaseeeeeee
            Instagram: @GregKline55

1999 M Coupe
            1987 325e
            1987 325IS

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Line View Post
              Let me see wheels pleaseeeeeee
              your wish will be granted on the next update

Comment

• can the next update be now?

Instagram: ian_ballzz

e30 build thread

Comment

• Originally posted by eethirty View Post
                  can the next update be now?
                  I wish...I'm almost finished with the exhaust, it's all tacked into place but I just need to go and TIG weld it and it will be done. I'm not very good at TIG welding so I might let my Dad take the reigns on that one while I practice some more.

Comment

• also dude, we have an extremely similar taste in vehicles, before my e30 and r32 I had a TJ Rocky Mountain Edition(6 speed, billys, and a dana 44 factory) always wanted an unlimited to do a half cab conversion! Your jeep is a beauty!
                    Instagram: @GregKline55

1999 M Coupe
                    1987 325e
                    1987 325IS

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Line View Post
                      also dude, we have an extremely similar taste in vehicles, before my e30 and r32 I had a TJ Rocky Mountain Edition(6 speed, billys, and a dana 44 factory) always wanted an unlimited to do a half cab conversion! Your jeep is a beauty!
                      Thanks man, I love my Jeep, and a half cab conversion would be epic if it weren't so damn expensive.

Comment

• Came home for the weekend and got a little bit done on the car.

The exhaust is finished and tacked in place but I need just need to TIG it all together. I'm not good at TIG welding so waiting on my Dad to help me out with that.

I went and picked up some 5mm spacers for my wheels. They were a little rusty so I cleaned them up a bit.

Before:

After:

Then it was finally that time I have been waiting for, test fit. Two of the tires I got to bead really easily but I couldn't get the last two. The back side of the bead was on but I never got the front to bead to I tried the starter fluid method and that didn't work. I ended up just getting the tires to sit on 3 wheels while me and some friends pushed down of the face to get the wheel further in the tire while we tried to put air in it. Ended up working so that was good.

After all that here is the final result.

Ignore how awful my alignment is

Pretty excited to finally put them on. Definitely needs more low but that will be fixed here in about two weeks

Comment

• Keep it up man, I miss my E30 so much. Love the build thus far.
                          My Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Brown View Post
                            Keep it up man, I miss my E30 so much. Love the build thus far.
                            thanks man, bigger things coming soon

Comment

• Finally home for spring break which means a lot is going to get done, especially next week. Came home to the lovely sight of new parts with even more coming.

First up is the new hood emblem.

Also ordered some extended lug bolts for the front since I'm running 5mm spacers. Not sure what spacer I'm going to run on the rear yet.

Also got some trunk carpet since mine was missing. Ignore the incorrect battery just had that one laying around. Still working on getting the drivers side to fit, doesn't seem to want to sit in there correctly so I'll fix that soon.

Comment

• The wheels look sweet! What suspension do you plan on running?
                                theory87.com
                                ig: _coreyw

Comment

Working...
                                X