No announcement yet.

Kielan's #commonsilver B5 S4 Avant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, it's like they're brand new again. What did you friend do??
    sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckdee View Post
      Wow, it's like they're brand new again. What did you friend do??
      Started at 600 grit, and then wet sanded 800-2000, then hit it with plastic polish. Took him 3 hours.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

looks good! Shines like new!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

looking good cant wait to see more

flickr
          TUMBLR
          instagram @btober

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Started at 600 grit, now we here.

Comment

Cant wait for this thing to get rad....
              Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
              and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
              S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

front bumper is cracked.

Comment

Originally posted by kittenpuncher View Post
                  Cant wait for this thing to get rad....
                  Soon enough my friend.
                  Originally posted by E21uro View Post
                  front bumper is cracked.
                  Thank you captain obvious, I was unaware, you going to tell me that my car is silver next?
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Lol.
                    Sucks to hear about the blower man, looking forward to the upgrades though!
                    -SW|UK-
                    Education - Knowledge - Power
                    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Thank you captain obvious, I was unaware, you going to tell me that my car is silver next?
                      your car is silver...

i didnt think it was obvious i didnt notice it until that last set of pictures you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by E21uro View Post
                        your car is silver...

i didnt think it was obvious i didnt notice it until that last set of pictures you posted.
                        I could point out every minor imperfection on this car cosmetically in photos, but rather I take photos from angles that don't accentuate them for this exact reason lol. I feel they take away so much from the car that I prefer to "hide" them so to speak.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Trust me on this. Either go stage 3 or keep it stock. Stage 2, 2+, etc will give you more problems than it's worth. Those K03s are fragile little creatures and they like stock tunes.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
                            Trust me on this. Either go stage 3 or keep it stock. Stage 2, 2+, etc will give you more problems than it's worth. Those K03s are fragile little creatures and they like stock tunes.
                            It's getting a APR Stage 1 flash, and then it's staying like that until I go Stage 3. These new turbos have 20k on them and are like new so I'm confident they'll last me a little while. I will definitely be taking it easy on them though.

The plan is get F21s and do a modest tune, 400-425 whp, is what I'm shooting for, nothing crazy or outrageous, but it'd be a lot of fun at that point, as I'm sure you know.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

It's getting a APR Stage 1 flash, and then it's staying like that until I go Stage 3. These new turbos have 20k on them and are like new so I'm confident they'll last me a little while. I will definitely be taking it easy on them though.

The plan is get F21s and do a modest tune, 400-425 whp, is what I'm shooting for, nothing crazy or outrageous, but it'd be a lot of fun at that point, as I'm sure you know.
                              Yeah good choice. They're definitely more fun in the long run if you build a reliable stage 3 verses a crazy powerful stage 3 that breaks all of the time imo

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
                                Yeah good choice. They're definitely more fun in the long run if you build a reliable stage 3 verses a crazy powerful stage 3 that breaks all of the time imo
                                That's my thoughts on it. What's the point of having all that power and then not being able to use it because the car is always broken. So dial it back a bit, and have more fun. Works for me.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X